coco

Man City V Chelsea (PL) Sun 10th Feb 16:00 UK

9 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

A bit torn here; obviously I want a Chelsea win but a Chelsea win helps Liverpool close in on the title. This game is making me question my very existence.  

A win against them is always good, whoever wins the league is not my problem.

If it's Liverpool, that will be 1 league title in almost 30 years, so sad to break that strike and if it's ManCity then it's Uefalona's puppy Pep and his fans will say that he came to England and won back-to-back and that the league is a joke.

The third possibility, that both of them bottle it and Spuds end up winning, is maybe the worst outcome ever. I don't even know which is the most evil outcome and how would I rank them.

But I hope ManCity wins Arsenal at least, that I'm sure of.

If we want top 4 we need to get 3 points. A draw would not be that bad providing arsenal lose today.

kepa 

azbi rudi luiz alonso 

kante jorginho loftus cheek

CHO Higuaín hazard 

12 hours ago, Munkworth said:

A bit torn here; obviously I want a Chelsea win but a Chelsea win helps Liverpool close in on the title. This game is making me question my very existence.  

Well, City to win their next 2 games - Arsenal and Everton, then lose to us.

Liverpool to at least draw one of their next two games and the gap is 3 points with 13 games left. Liverpool will have a game in hand but still.

So I say beat them on Sunday but what happens, happens. :biggrin:

Edited by Ledgerson

43 minutes ago, gruda1905 said:

Will Sarri drop Higuain after 2 goals and play Hazard up front for defensive shape like last time?

It will be interesting to see.

I highly doubt it, I fully expect him to play the same team we played vs Huddersfield.

14 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I always back Chelsea 100% and I don't want to lose this game, top 4 would be very important even though I've kind of written it off... 

However, should we lose there'll definitely be a good silver lining to cling onto, that's if City don't drop any more silly points afterwards anyway.  

17 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Thankfully we have zero influence on the outcome, it's these dilemmas that drive a person insane and make Yorkleyblue shout at us whatever we would choose :greysweat:

United played a joke of a match and yet got three points. 

Don't know what to say.

Imperative that City thrash Arsenal.

5 hours ago, Malcolm9 said:

I highly doubt it, I fully expect him to play the same team we played vs Huddersfield.

But first match against city we played something like 4 5 1 bcos hazard cant defend and we need good shape against city 

19 hours ago, Gol15 said:

A win against them is always good, whoever wins the league is not my problem.

If it's Liverpool, that will be 1 league title in almost 30 years, so sad to break that strike and if it's ManCity then it's Uefalona's puppy Pep and his fans will say that he came to England and won back-to-back and that the league is a joke.

The third possibility, that both of them bottle it and Spuds end up winning, is maybe the worst outcome ever. I don't even know which is the most evil outcome and how would I rank them.

But I hope ManCity wins Arsenal at least, that I'm sure of.

As you said , 1 PL in 35 years for dippers ... As much as Leicester and Blackburn. That says it all ...

If it's Sihtty, it's midly annoying but hopefully next season we will be able to go the distance in the PL and clinch our 6 PL :Connie_threaten:

If it's Spuds, God forbids, this would be the WORST POSSIBLE RESULT EVER !!!

WE MUST WIN TO SECURE TOP 4. I dont care about whether dippers, sihtty or spuds get something, a win will keep us in the top 4 which means UCL next season !

Edited by Londonisblue

37 minutes ago, gruda1905 said:

But first match against city we played something like 4 5 1 bcos hazard cant defend and we need good shape against city 

Let them worry about us, not the other way around.

With sh*tty having a midweek game against Everton and us resting I expect us to be fresher and hopefully steal a smash and grab against this Lot even if that means we will lose the carabao cup final because I don't see us beating 3 times in one season

We've already beaten them once so we know that we've got their number - just need to make sure we turn up, anything defensively similar to what Arsenal offered up earlier and we're done for.

There are no winners here. Draw is the worst outcome as it helps neither of us.

Win and we help our top 4 chances, until our lot decide not to bother again and get beat by west ham or wolves. We damage city and help liverpool and spurs...

Lose and we help boost city ahead of...facing us in the cup and we drop down to 6th. Yay...