coco
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Sarri - In or Out?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Sarri - In or Out?

• In
    • Out

10 hours ago, just said:

On the other hand, if you dare post something slightly negative or critical you are tagged a "Jonny-cum-lately" spoilt, reactionary with zero patience.

I guess we are all just a complete bunch of cults.

True, maybe there's no such thing as "just a Chelsea fan" now we all must be over reacting haters... Or whatever the latest social media vernacular is... 

On 15/06/2019 at 03:40, Munkworth said:

Met up for the deal on Monday.

Took him for a drink on Tuesday.

They were smoking fags by Wednesday.

Should have signed by Thursday and Friday and Saturday.

Still talking bollocks on Sunday.

I think the media “source” could be Craig David.

Reports in the media are saying it’s down to the compensation package delaying matters which seems logical, they want to add Emerson to the deal same way we got Jorginho with Napoli paying part of the compensation on the price of the player. 

Its taking so long because our chief negotiator tends to string out negotiations hence all our purchases and panic buys last minute, of course if I mention that negotiators name I get sh*t off her handful of staunch defenders who probably don’t know why they are defending her...

“Sarri had hoped for a swift resolution, but Chelsea and their chief transfer negotiator Marina Granovskaia are digging their heels in until they are suitably compensated. Sarri is having problems getting away from Chelsea,his old Empoli President Corsi told Telelombardia.”

Thought he handled the unrest period well by sticking to his guns and adapting to make the best of what was left of the season. A lot of other managers would have hit the self destruct button and not given the club a second thought. Goodbye and good luck. 

2 hours ago, Wearyourcolours said:

This suits both sides, he's had dogs abuse (some of it deserved) thanks for the trophy, but the football has been dire for most of the season and we deserve more entertainment. 

There’s a difference between being disjointed and being dire. Sarri’s Napoli were great to watch, we tried to do similar but don’t have the players. I find it astonishing that fans who sat through the worst of Conte and Jose, who know that opposition fans thought our football was terrible to watch, suddenly become football connoisseurs with Sarri. I can only think that the media has more influence than I thought on our fans or it’s a way of venting without addressing the real issues at the club which are a bit too close to home to admit for some. 

Wasn't a big supporter of his, but I have nothing but gratitude for the job he did in the past 12 months.

Thank you for bringing us success in the Europa League and all the best in your next managerial job.

Looking forward to the future now!

Guest Sindre

It's been reported that we wouldn't let him go before his replacement was secured so i wonder if we might get our new manager confirmed soon.

Guest Sindre

It's been reported that we wouldn't let him go before his replacement was secured so i wonder if we might get our new manager confirmed soon.

11 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

He wasn’t pushed out

He wasn’t sacked

He wanted to leave.

There will still be some who blame the club and fans though strangely enough 

We don't know the story.  If the club just wanted him for the transfer ban, with unrealistic expectations, then he was pushed out.  Rumors say that Frank wants a personal assurance that he has a minimum of two years.  I don't think that'd be a worry at most clubs.

2 minutes ago, cuppaT said:

But what if he plays sexy samba football that all the footie connoisseurs here are used to?

Lol. Many Chelsea supporters would like to see him at the club. Personally I’d like to see him retired.