Petr Cech to become sporting director - Sky

Guest Sindre
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

21 hours ago, charierre said:

Speaks 7 languages

Can we find a use for his mean drumming skills as well?

News like this (let's assume it's true) makes me smile :JC_doubleup:

Did someone say Maka is coming back too?

45 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Can we find a use for his mean drumming skills as well?

Bring back terrible FA Cup songs? Or he can literally try and drum some footballing ability in to some of our players. 

It was sky sports who were making all the claims about the CHO transfer to Munich being done and dusted, so I wouldn’t get too excited about this just yet. Pete says his future is undecided and he would know.

1 hour ago, bluedave said:

It was sky sports who were making all the claims about the CHO transfer to Munich being done and dusted, so I wouldn’t get too excited about this just yet. Pete says his future is undecided and he would know.

well he is going to say that, he wants to play in the EL final.

If he says yeh im off to chelsea, Arsenal are not going to use him

Good move to have part of the setup but I'm not sure about the Sporting Director role. 

What is required is an experienced hand with a solid record in the market to take on that role. We're not looking for someone to play a subordinate role with Marina but instead replace her. 

Andrea Berta, Michael Zorc, Fabio Paratici these are the names we should be linked with.

• 4 weeks later...

probably be on the official site tomorrow or Monday i guess.   Not entirely sure his Arsenal contract expiring on the 30th is that much of an issue, as some on twitter seem to think.

He is technically a retired person right now, his contract in theory is over with Arsenal. 

32 minutes ago, WalterWhiteCFC said:

Careful there are some ultra feminists on here I got called sexist for saying she was beautiful they will have to invent a new word for you checking out her little arse in high heels 

No, you originally got called out for calling her "that stupid Russian woman".  Your condescending sexist comments came after that.