Couldn't find a topic for the lad so I created one...anyway Frank has apparently confirmed Ethan is going out on loan. He didn't travel to Japan which pretty much confims it. Could it be Derby for Ethan? I haven't seen any club mentioned with his name so far.

Personally think this is the way for him as there are 6-7 guys in front of him.

I read in one of these threads Ampadu would be ahead of Jorginho and we would be getting rid of Jorginho now Ampadu is going out on loan apparently. Show's you who actually manages on FM and who manages in the real world.

Lamps is showing real maturity here not just pandering to fan's who just want to see youth no matter what. I would send a few more out on loan even the highly rated one's to play week in week out like RLC did him a world of good.

Lamps said really well today in the presser that he emphasizes that the door is open for youngsters to make the first team but it is up to them to prove they are worth it. So there are zero assurances. As any sane person would assume as we are to win and not gamble with results.

6 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I read in one of these threads Ampadu would be ahead of Jorginho and we would be getting rid of Jorginho now Ampadu is going out on loan apparently. Show's you who actually manages on FM and who manages in the real world.

Lamps is showing real maturity here not just pandering to fan's who just want to see youth no matter what. I would send a few more out on loan even the highly rated one's to play week in week out like RLC did him a world of good.

bro I remember when Josh McEachran was in the same situation & there were fans hoping that Chelsea would sell Super Frank so Josh could take his spot....I am not making this bs up either

bro I remember when Josh McEachran was in the same situation & there were fans hoping that Chelsea would sell Super Frank so Josh could take his spot....I am not making this bs up either
I don't doubt that at all from some of the outlandish thing's I have read on here...what a stupid mistake that would of been.

Imagine 10 year's from now we are hailing Jorginho as great servant who's won everything with Chelsea while Ampadu just couldn't make the next step up...all hypothetical but out the possibility is there....

28 minutes ago, Brutos said:

Imagine 10 year's from now we are hailing Jorginho as great servant who's won everything with Chelsea while Ampadu just couldn't make the next step up...all hypothetical but out the possibility is there....

Ampadu still has hope - he is only 19 - he just needs some more match time experience

Ampadu still has hope - he is only 19 - he just needs some more match time experience

Absolutely that's why I said my outcome above is hypothetical. Ampadu will be a stop player for us but currently he needs game out on loan and am happy Lamps sees that

Ampadu needs the development, needs to prove he can stay injury free and needs to show season long performance in a good team. A season at championship level is a class decision. If he can’t expect to start at Chelsea it’s arrogant to think he will start at a different pl club, so championship it is. I reckon from what I’ve seen he does have the ability to start at Chelsea but just takes time. 

6 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Bundesliga over Championship all day. Love to see him at a club like Monch or Frankfurt even.

Same here. Also it puts him in the media spotlight more, which seems to have a slight effect on how loanees are perceived by the club.