Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 29th Dec 14:00 GMT

4 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

A natural RB that can beat his man, good choice to bring him on tbf rather than shoehorning players into positions.

At the point that sub was made there was no clear outcome from Rudigers head knock and to take Tomori off at that point for me was risky. we need someone creative on, we don’t look like troubling arsenal at all.

Where is Pulisic? Was he injured? Noticed he’s not even in the 16

5 minutes ago, Gentian said:

Actually that was a tactical foul. Also, he has had a few good tackles and interceptions. Its no coincidence that as soon as he came on we playing better.

That was my point. The reference was to why he has picked up 8 bookings. The reason has been professional fouls when he has been beaten for pace.

21 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

How will bringing in Simeone improve anything? As soon as we reach a rough patch with him, which we would at some point, you'll be asking for him to be sacked too. We need to stop with the short term bullsh*t, it's hurting our squads growth. There is no identity to the team because we keep swapping coaches so often. There is a mix of Mourinho, Conte, Sarri and Lampard in this squad, we need a coach to build a squad with his own vision.

Also, Simeone's football is boring, they are easily one of the most boring teams to watch in Europe. They barely score any goals.

Simeone wins titles and sacking managers hasn‘t been that bad keeping in mind our trophy cabinet, has it? 

They barely score any goals? Well, let‘s have a look at the current performances of our team, well-oiled goal machine, isn‘t it?

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

At the point that sub was made there was no clear outcome from Rudigers head knock and to take Tomori off at that point for me was risky. we need someone creative on, we don’t look like troubling arsenal at all.

Where is Pulisic? Was he injured? Noticed he’s not even in the 16

Agree waiting for rudiger would have made sense in case Tomori needed to slot into CB.

Pulisic has a hamstring injury i believe, Lamps mentioned something about it before the game

Just now, WhiteWall said:

That was my point. The reference was to why he has picked up 8 bookings. The reason has been professional fouls when he has been beaten for pace.

It's either a tactical foul or more silly goals from everywhere. What do you prefer? 

2 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

He could have hit it earlier but he might be off balance and there would be less control, but it would've not given Luiz time to intercept as well

watch again, he has to wait for the ball to come round his right side before he can shoot.

3 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Simeone wins titles and sacking managers hasn‘t been that bad keeping in mind our trophy cabinet, has it? 

They barely score any goals? Well, let‘s have a look at the current performances of our team, well-oiled goal machine, isn‘t it?

Simeone is worse than Conte  football wise and winning wise!!