Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 29th Dec 14:00 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

2 minutes ago, Jezz said:

Good signing by Dortmund. Glad Manchester United or Juventus didn't sign him.

It may make the path of signing Sancho easier now.

I wouldn’t be so sure. Now they have a natural number 9 why would they sell their most productive winger?

1 minute ago, Dr Gonzo said:

That's shocking from Luiz and on one of the nicest footballers on the planet. 

Luiz is two faced.

Never bought the nice guy act. Look at the way he carried on when he celebrated like a madman when he was playing for PSG against us a few years ago.

Just glad to get in at half time at 1 0 rather than something worse. Fair play to Lampard for accepting he had made an arse of the starting formation (although still a bit worrying that he ever thought it was the right thing to do) and making the early change which has resulted in us getting a bit of a foothold in the game. There is hope now whereas before it was destined to be a hammering.

Emerson awful for the goal and it had nothing to do with the formation. Just ball watching. He did it again later but we got away with it.

Roll on the window however unfortunately other clubs, understandably, won't sell till the last hours of the window so we gave another month shuffling this pack.

Feels sad to know that the Spurs formation is still stuck in everyones head, that was just 1 special tactical game nothing more, the whole league LEARNED how to deal with that formation that Conte had for 1 season, the second season it already wasn't working as well.

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 is our best formation.

The change of system paid off. Now we see if Arteta makes a change for their system. I think he will. At least new orders for some players.

We can turn this around but it is unlikely. A draw is maximum for us I fell. Hope I am wrong and we smash them.

Just now, JPH said:

Really poor first half. Unfortunately there is nothing much on the bench. Barkley?

I think we have to have somebody in the midfield who is actually going to get into the opposing box and be a goal threat, to help Tammy out. Barkley is the best bet today. I'd bring him on and take off Kante.

CHO is the other sub I'd make, not that he particularly deserves it, and probably for Mount if we still trail after say 75 minutes. We need balls into the box, and CHO has the potential to provide those.