Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 29th Dec 14:00 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

4 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

It's happened a few times in recent years. Mourinho's final few months for us and many times last season we looked worse than I have ever seen us.

Even in that mourinho season, we didnt have as bad a run of results as we are on now. 6 defeats in 8 games is atrocious. Even taking into  account the transfer ban, and losing hazard. 

On top of that, we have barely had any chances in a few of those defeats.

We are conceding goals at the same rate we have all season, but at least earlier we were scoring plenty too. now our goals have dried up and that has coincided with the poor run. Something needs to change ans the start of the poor run did seem to coincide with Kante being squeezed into the formation.  He is a great player but I am not sure he fits in this system.

10 minutes ago, MANoWAR said:

f**king sh*t. We seemed to have forgotten how to play since West Ham beat us. I haven't seen a seen a series of performances this insipid in a long while for Chelsea. 

Also, as useful as Abraham has been for us, and I'm aware he's often isolated, his skills outside of goalscoring need a lot of improvement -- technical ability and general reading of the game. 

f**k we really do need to add to our squad 

Mate, we've lost form since around the Valencia game away. We had trouble there, then since that we've been stumbling over the line or losing. We were being thoroughly battered by Ajax at home until they went down to 9 men. 

1 minute ago, ZaynChelsea said:

I don‘t trust Lamps to turn it around next season and that‘snthe really worrying issue.

Bring in Simeone.

How will bringing in Simeone improve anything? As soon as we reach a rough patch with him, which we would at some point, you'll be asking for him to be sacked too. We need to stop with the short term bullsh*t, it's hurting our squads growth. There is no identity to the team because we keep swapping coaches so often. There is a mix of Mourinho, Conte, Sarri and Lampard in this squad, we need a coach to build a squad with his own vision.

Also, Simeone's football is boring, they are easily one of the most boring teams to watch in Europe. They barely score any goals.

Just now, enigma said:

Mate, we've lost form since around the Valencia game away. We had trouble there, then since that we've been stumbling over the line or losing. We were being thoroughly battered by Ajax at home until they went down to 9 men. 

Lol I know I'm still disappointed we didn't manage to beat Ajax with 9 men -- but at least goals looked like they were coming from somewhere in both those games. Can't see it at all here 

First off none of these players are the managers. Always give 1 or 2 windows to any manager. Let’s see what is actually available & decent player wise to select from today 

goalkeeper Kepa signed by Sarri / Club over priced not good enough at this level needs moving on

fullbacks need two new ones to replace Emerson & Alonso, Dave is fading too. 

only 2 Centre halves worth keeping 

midfield is good 

wingers - Willy & Pedro need replacing

strikers - only Tammy worth keeping 

So before we call for a change in manager can he at least get a few players out and a few in because let’s face it even Pep & Klopp would struggle getting results from such a poorly cobbled together squad. Thank goodness there were a few youth players with potential to step up and help out this season. I think the team has over performed under Frank & now we are seeing it’s true performance level  under stressful conditions. Big investment is needed to compete or we continue to suffer.