Chelsea v Sevilla (CL) Tue 20th Oct 2020 20:00 GMT

coco

We've barely seen Mendy play and it's like a Hazard situation. "If Hazard is available, we win this game", that's how drastic the goalkeeper situation is. 

Blimey... Just imagine if we didn't sign Mendy? How did we go a full season with Kepa and finish in the top 4? TWICE?? 

4 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

You've been making your self look silly about Mount for a long time now, but I have to tell you you are embarrassing yourself hugely by it.

You keep on with that sort of bollocks and people won't take anything you post on any other thread seriously.  Just grow up and stop it.

Are you a complete buffoon or do you try to be?  Very low IQ judging by your posts you old fart.

Like I said, Mount in the team, embarrassing

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

We've barely seen Mendy play and it's like a Hazard situation. "If Hazard is available, we win this game", that's how drastic the goalkeeper situation is. 

Blimey... Just imagine if we didn't sign Mendy? How did we go a full season with Kepa and finish in the top 4? TWICE?? 

It is a bit much and with the expectation set up like this, I worry about an impending howler. 

1 minute ago, driller97 said:

I called it, he will never get dropped.

Lampard would rather bench Ziyech who performs so well in the UCL to play his favourite player

I dont even want him dropped i just hate seeing him on the wing , especially because Pulisic has to move over to the right wing were he isnt as devastating 

Mount being included is definitely not the problem.

No idea why Lamps is starting the same midfield and attacking four which were overrun against Southampton.

We will definitely lose this game unless Lampard does one of his trademark half-time/second half formation switches.

8 minutes ago, driller97 said:

I called it, he will never get dropped.

Lampard would rather bench Ziyech who performs so well in the UCL to play his favourite player

I'll give you that, you did call it. But Ziyech isn't fully fit yet, you have to consider that. 

Just now, Slojo said:

Great to see Mendy and Thiago back. I would've preferred to have seen Kovacic in the side over Kante though, and Pulisic on the left with Ziyech on the right. 

Still that's a good side. 

Yeah I thought Kova would start today 

I like that team, despite what people say you need mounts industry, plus ziyech isn’t fit enough to start. 

There’s a strong team and plenty on the bench to change things up. 

When we saw the Signings we were over the moon its time  to see the dividends this is pretty much our strongest team