Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 16th Jan 2021 17:30 GMT

17 hours ago, Zaphod2319 said:

Looking at how the table is shaping up this week, this game makes me nervous. If we don't get three points from this, we are a mid table team that has no contact with the top. The top 4 will start moving far enough up from us we will need too many teams to tank for us to get there. Clutch game and to this point in the season, we have been very disappointing in clutch games.

Top 4 has gone, I’m looking below us, in case we get sucked into to a relegation battle!

Hoping the break will have done us good. Fulham look a lot better than they did pre-Christmas but I think that's a good thing as we know it won't be easy and we have such a sh*t record against teams in poor form.

Don't want another Saturday night ruined and end up regretting watching us rather than listening to the Gary Crowley show on Radio London!

COME ON THE CHELS!

Sigh .....why couldn’t Fulham been on a winning run.

In normal times I possibly could of gone to the match, company gets access to the box due us being one of their suppliers, we brought quite a few customers to Fulham matches. 

E9BABAE7-E5C3-42A6-B201-E6589D425F17.jpeg

14 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Despite what the table says, the worst team in the league just went and won at Wolves. 

Just a reminder of another game we really should have done better in, especially after taking the lead.

I worry about the mental fragility of these players.

Yes. Although Wolves away would normally be a tricky game they have generally not looked the same since they lost Jimenez. That was probably our most disappointing capitulation in the current poor run, and coming off the back of the Everton defeat it really seemed to launch our form in the wrong direction.

Odoi and Gilmour have to start

Odoi – Abraham – Ziyech
Havertz
Kovacic – Gilmour
Chillwell – Zouma – Thiago – Azpi(James not fully fit yet)
Mendy

Abraham is our best pure striker and we need a finisher up front. Bring Werner off the bench to continue building his confidence. Odoi is on form and must start, Ziyech is our most creative player and must start against Fulham so sadly Pulisic loses out. The last time Havertz had a man of the match performance, he played behind Abraham.
If Lampard plays otherwise and we don’t win, he should worry for his job

7 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Odoi and Gilmour have to start

Odoi – Abraham – Ziyech
Havertz
Kovacic – Gilmour
Chillwell – Zouma – Thiago – Azpi(James not fully fit yet)
Mendy

Abraham is our best pure striker and we need a finisher up front. Bring Werner off the bench to continue building his confidence. Odoi is on form and must start, Ziyech is our most creative player and must start against Fulham so sadly Pulisic loses out. The last time Havertz had a man of the match performance, he played behind Abraham.
If Lampard plays otherwise and we don’t win, he should worry for his job

i dont know about starting Odoi or Gilmour. We need experience so i feel pulisc and Jorginho or kovacic will start