Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 16th Jan 2021 17:30 GMT

Hmm... close enough to what I wanted. A shame not to see Gilmour and Hudson-Odoi start though. Would have started Havertz too. Jorginho and Kovacic don't really have any business being in the starting XI at the moment. At least Lamps has got it right up front - starting Werner would have been a horrible decision.

Interesting that Rüdiger is starting next to Silva - presumably a combination of making sure he's match fit for the upcoming onslaught of difficult fixtures and giving Zouma a rest.

1 minute ago, Brutos said:

I already know who’s responsible if we lose 😂😂😂 can anyone guess???

Poor Jorgi.. lineup is ridiculous though, but should have enough to beat Fulham.

If we don’t hard to defend Lamps.

2 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I already know who’s responsible if we lose 😂😂😂 can anyone guess???

Azpilicueta will likely get a lot of flak - with Jorginho, Kovacic and Ziyech in front of him he's getting nothing in the way of protection so will likely have players running at him quite frequently. Lookman, Cavaleiro and Robinson are all pretty nippy as well...

Just now, jack_super_class said:

I disagree, Mounts better playing 8.

He played as 8 last season in that role many times as the AM. He will be playing his best position either way, the question is can he finally deliver?

9 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

i dont know about starting Odoi or Gilmour. We need experience so i feel pulisc and Jorginho or kovacic will start

Odoi is on red hot form, we are on a poor run. We need players on form, why not start Odoi. This is just baffling to me.

I hope we win and Pulisic is back on form, we need the win badly