Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 16th Jan 2021 17:30 GMT

5 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I understand that but I think Fulham will park the bus so it’d be nice to have Gilmour dictating the play. 

Hopefully he’ll get some minutes today but I doubt it with his strong the bench is looking.

Highly doubt they will be parking the bus. I mean we will have more possession but they will counter a lot and will give it a go. Especially when they see how leaky we have been recently.

2 minutes ago, coco said:

The worst thing you can do is start moaning about players getting a start, you'll just tempt fate and end up looking a right mug.

Wtf is Jorginho doing in the starting line up. Ffs what the diddly f**k Frank ???

Hopefully Fulham are looking for a point so midfield strength becomes a moot point, if the case is that we'll be attacking 10 men behind the ball then Jorginho isn't a bad option to help pick the lock.

Disappointed with CHO on the bench, he deserves to start and he's in good form, much better than Pulisic's.

I really hope this team will get us a victory tonight because Lampard's job in danger. I agree to bench Werner, I think Havertz could play because he gave us something in the last two games.

3 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

My wife is a uh 'airdresseur, yes she took an online course yesterday in time to cut for the match

It’s funny that all footballers seem to be married to hairdressers