Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 16th Jan 2021 17:30 GMT

Lovely move there from Ziyech. Nice to have a creative fulcrum who will 'take the game by the scruff of the neck' (pardon the cliché).

Looks like Mount and Kovacic have swapped sides - this is starting to work - we now seem to have a route into the penalty box now.

Right no one responding to the bread post, I'm a bit disappointed in @Munkworth. He normallnormally me. 

Bread; toast, fried bread or that yanky french toast stuff?

Brands; hovis, kingsmill, warburtons or other?

Cut; extra thick, thick or medium?

I'm going for 4 slices of toast cut into triangles and whilst I prefer kingsmill for sandwiches when it comes to toast it's got to be warburtons and it's got to be medium, I don't like thick bread

Whilst writing this @Valerie responded. We can always count on you to be charitable with our whimsical discussions 

Edited by Malta Blue

5 minutes ago, Valerie said:

I don't think we did.

Whole wheat or sourdough for me. White bread has no flavour at all.

Huh, I can't remember that 🤔

Ahh didn't notice the word don't 

Sourdough has no place in a fry up for me

Edited by Malta Blue
Just now, Malta Blue said:

Right no one responding to the bread post, I'm a bit disappointed in @Munkworth. He normallnormally me. 

I'm going for 4 slices of toast cut into triangles and whilst I prefer kingsmill for sandwiches when it comes to toast it's got to be warburtons and it's got to be medium, I don't like thick bread

Freshly baked white bloomer from the local bakery, two thick slices nicely toasted and not burnt to a crisp!

3 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Can’t beat abit of fried bread. 

6 minutes ago, Lexar said:

Is it me or were we more exciting last season? I get very little enjoyment watching this team right now. 

Came on here to say the same. There were a few games during the unbeaten run - like at Burnley and home to leeds - where you could see the team going in positive direction. 
but last six weeks not only have results been poor but I watch the team wondering what the difference is between this chelsea and sarri’s (minus hazard). Having Jorginho and Kovacic on the pitch doesn’t help. Doing nothing as always.

3 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

I think everyone is focused on this game being “blooming” boring.