Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Sat 16th Jan 2021 17:30 GMT

2 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Right no one responding to the bread post, I'm a bit disappointed in @Munkworth. He normallnormally me. 

Bread; toast, fried bread or that yanky french toast stuff?

Brands; hovis, kingsmill, warburtons or other?

Cut; extra thick, thick or medium?

I'm going for 4 slices of toast cut into triangles and whilst I prefer kingsmill for sandwiches when it comes to toast it's got to be warburtons and it's got to be medium, I don't like thick bread

It has to be toasted, otherwise the scrambled eggs fall off. I like it cut into triangles too, with some butter.

4 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Right no one responding to the bread post, I'm a bit disappointed in @Munkworth. He normallnormally me. 

Bread; toast, fried bread or that yanky french toast stuff?

Brands; hovis, kingsmill, warburtons or other?

Cut; extra thick, thick or medium?

I'm going for 4 slices of toast cut into triangles and whilst I prefer kingsmill for sandwiches when it comes to toast it's got to be warburtons and it's got to be medium, I don't like thick bread

I can highly recommend a warm butter naan.

So how many losses, horrible performances like today is it going to take for people to realize Frank isn’t the right person for this job. One of my favorite ever players with JT but how long will this go on? It’s just getting worse and worse. Thumped by city last time out and now this sh*t performance against Fulham ffs. 

1 minute ago, Malta Blue said:

What greasy spoon you go to where you get a bloomer from the bakery?

The ones with a handy bakery located across the road like my local one :good2:The also another bakery that does their own English Breakfasts.