Chelsea v Real Madrid (CL Semi-Final 2nd leg) Wed 5th May 2021 20:00 GMT

coco

2 minutes ago, SydneyChelsea said:

I gotta say I think Jorginho has been our weak link. He's getting blown away by Modric on the ball and off it, he's been okay but sloppy.

I don’t think there could possibly be any factors which might be affecting my accurately observing the game.

9 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Joe Lycett is a calming presence. 

God...when I read that quickly the first time I thought you said Joel Lescott 😲

Just now, JM7 said:

Here we go. How’s everyone’s nerves?

My leg keeps twitching.  I have to control myself to keep from screaming out at the office.  

15 minutes ago, haviet1 said:

Not sure what Kai had brought in the first 45 min. Jorgie is also very quiet.

Mount, Kante, Timo, and the defense had been very solid the first half.

I like Kai but I can’t remember him having a significantly good performance in any game against a big team for us, could be my memory so happy to be told I’m wrong but I just don’t remember one.

Got to take advantage of these turnovers....and bury this game.   But I suspect Real will score a screamer to get back in this.   Our boys have to put everything they have into this half...squeaky bum time. I hope we don't crumble if they do get an early goal.