Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

9 hours ago, mojo said:

this video is not yet on official Chelsea YT channel to embed it but additional click or two is well worth it.

ENJOY

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/videos/v/2021/05/31/how-chelsea-became-champions-of-europe-again----unseen-extra-Oa7Nojfh

Thanks 

I’ve watched so much footage over the last few days over and over again love it all however ........

the bit that is very disturbing is TT champagne celebration in the dressing room, what is that ?  - I can’t describe it really it is like John Cleese meets the “special” kid from my school 😂😂

24 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

I made the mistake of telling my horrible, horrible wife how much this costs and now she wont let me have it unless one of you guys pay for it.

Anyone got a spare €175 they can give me

https://www.chelseamegastore.com/en/chelsea-ucl-2021-champions-trophy-150mm/p-3457224146719556+z-998-1673610828?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r5c1:po-16

I’ll buy you one. 

1 hour ago, Malta Blue said:

I made the mistake of telling my horrible, horrible wife how much this costs and now she wont let me have it unless one of you guys pay for it.

Anyone got a spare €175 they can give me

https://www.chelseamegastore.com/en/chelsea-ucl-2021-champions-trophy-150mm/p-3457224146719556+z-998-1673610828?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r5c1:po-16

That's the prize for next year's Prediction league.

Not as nice as this years prize that erskblue got, but it'll do.

4 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Ok I'm in, as soon as the fixtures are announced I'll give you my predictions for the season....does that work for you?

I can't emphasize enough how I really don't want one. A picture of one on a mug is fine with me, and possibly a group photo of pisser-uppers around the trophy :iDEa:

5 hours ago, Phillip said:

A bit tacky, that one.  Especially the part about putting KdB in a hearse.   

Agreed. The idea behind it is good and potential to be quite funny, the execution though is really poor and tasteless. 

12 hours ago, Zeta said:

Indeed it’s not !😀