Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

3 hours ago, Valpo said:

Ok so are they going to be selling shirts and hats commemorating the win.  In the US when your team wins a championship they start taking orders for the shirts almost immediately.  But I have been looking on Amazon and have not found anything yet.

https://www.chelseamegastore.com/en/chelsea-cup-home-stadium-shirt-2021-22-kids-with-champions-of-europe-21-printing/p-1224997469942497+z-83-652084189?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

Still hasn't really sunk in.

Quite an unbelievable achievement by TT and the players.  We have all made umpteen posts how there are no leaders in this squad and we are lacking the spine of previous great sides with no Cech, JT, Lamps, Ash, Essien, Drogba etc.

Before a ball was kicked back in September last year, everyone would expect Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid or Barcelona to be lifting the trophy in May, but oh no, somehow, against the odds we are Champions of Europe again and on merit.

It's Crazy and it's Wonderful. I've been walking around today with a slight air of "I'm Chelsea and I'm better than you" (my next door neighbour Spurs fan - nowhere to be seen depsite the lovely weather today!).

As the saying goes, Imagine not being Chels.

9 minutes ago, Nibs said:

Still hasn't really sunk in.

Quite an unbelievable achievement by TT and the players.  We have all made umpteen posts how there are no leaders in this squad and we are lacking the spine of previous great sides with no Cech, JT, Lamps, Ash, Essien, Drogba etc.

Before a ball was kicked back in September last year, everyone would expect Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid or Barcelona to be lifting the trophy in May, but oh no, somehow, against the odds we are Champions of Europe again and on merit.

It's Crazy and it's Wonderful. I've been walking around today with a slight air of "I'm Chelsea and I'm better than you" (my next door neighbour Spurs fan - nowhere to be seen depsite the lovely weather today!).

As the saying goes, Imagine not being Chels.

I didn't think the feeling I had in Munich would ever be matched or beaten but last night I was in tears. This young team didn't have huge names like 2012 and somehow managed to lift the trophy in style. 

I've been hugely critical with the team and players at points this season but it's because I know the talent they have and they can produce nights like that. 

God knows when or if it will happen again in my lifetime but I'm hugely grateful to have seen us lift that trophy twice and get to 3 finals. 

18 minutes ago, Eight Times said:

Not sure if any of you like to have a browse and a laugh on the Spurs forum, but look at this comment! I am in absolute disbelief!  🤣

"f**k off City you f**king small club bottlejobs"

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/other-matches-fred-2020-21.36876/page-1464

Clicked it and this appeared

Screenshot_20210530_193142_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.eda9be8162a4283fbdfaec5ee1bb08f1.jpg

Anyone seen Roberto Martinez crying that his main man for the euros f**ked his face up against rudi.

At the time I thought the yellow was a bit harsh but looking more objectively yellow was probably fair enough. It was a clear obstruction. 

Martinez thinks it's a blatant red card, what planet is this little c**t in. Apparently "he used excessive force"....if you ask me he just stood there and let the little twat bounce of him

20 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/30/kevin-de-bruyne-injury-broken-nose-orbital-belgium-euro-2020-doubt

I think I speak for all of us when saying 'I think Roberto Martinez can f**k off'.

The bloke clearly has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to us. I don't know what we did to hurt him so much 😆

26 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Anyone seen Roberto Martinez crying that his main man for the euros f**ked his face up against rudi.

At the time I thought the yellow was a bit harsh but looking more objectively yellow was probably fair enough. It was a clear obstruction. 

Martinez thinks it's a blatant red card, what planet is this little c**t in. Apparently "he used excessive force"....if you ask me he just stood there and let the little twat bounce of him

yeah mate, I've watched this CBS clip a couple hours ago. that f**king rat face c**t of Martinez makes my blood boil. just can't forget days when he pushed injured Hazard in Belgian team. Conte would smashed his f**kin face in

41 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Fernandinho does it 3 times per game and doesn't even get booked for it.

The rat just wants a moan. KdB will be ready for the Euros. 2 fractures in the face isn't as bad for at least a couple of games considering Rudiger and Torres played with a broken jaw and a broken nose respectively

7 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Did toy with the idea of getting this seasons shirt as a souvenir for last night... Turns out they've basically disappeared from the Internet in place of next seasons kit. 

Even the official website is selling a commemorative shirt but in next seasons design. 

https://www.nike.com/gb/t/chelsea-fc-2020-21-stadium-home-football-shirt-MXMfRm/CD4230-496