Chelsea v Man City (CL Final) 29/05/21 KO 20:00 BST

25 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Could really do with the champions league final to be played with half a dozen matches left to play of the season, can you imagine the momentum we could of built up if we didn't have to wait months to play again

Oh god no, I'm completely drained, I need a few weeks to prepare for the transfer window moaning alone.

SEXTUPLE for next season then ? Get your bets on now LOL

• Premier League
  • League Cup
  • FA Cup
  • Champions League
  • UEFA Super Cup
  • FIFA Club World Cup

Shame we lost the FA Cup Final as we could have gone for the Community Shield as well LOL

11 hours ago, Valerie said:

I thought that Pulisic miss was going to cost us...

I Honestly thought from the angle it was a Goal, nearly as animated as that ‘Torres goal’, the immediate comedown was horrendous, I was shaking like a ‘sh*tting Dog’…..😍😜

Funnily enough spanish football fans saying the ref is not great in la liga. Turns out you just need a ref who is impartial to both teams, and don't for example, f**king live in the city and has family who support the one side (and who they might support themselves), which is something the EPL struggles with. Maybe refs should always come from foreign countries

7 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I just wanted to mention the referee

I thought he was fantastic, didn’t fall for the antics and there were no controversy. Had an air of authority about him. Possibly the best referee performance I’ve seen.

Thought he had a decent game alright and was fair for both sides . For once I felt the marginal call went our way with the potential Reece James handball in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, Dubair said:

Thought he had a decent game alright and was fair for both sides . For once I felt the marginal call went our way with the potential Reece James handball in the 2nd half.

That decision was spot on. James couldn’t have done anything about it, Mike Dean would have pointed to the spot straight away and ignored VAR check!

3 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Anyone heading to The Bridge or heard about any celebrations?

Went to the Bridge after watching the game in a pub near the Tottenham Court Road. The Fulham Road was mobbed with fans. There is a Tesco just up the road from the ground. They must have sold loads of beer last night. Suspect there will still be punters from last night still at the Bridge. Probably sleeping in people's gardens!

I haven't heard of a victory parade. I guess with current restrictions that Hammersmith and Fulham Council and the Police wont' allow it. Maybe later in the summer? 

2 minutes ago, Boyne said:

Went to the Bridge after watching the game in a pub near the Tottenham Court Road. The Fulham Road was mobbed with fans. There is a Tesco just up the road from the ground. They must have sold loads of beer last night. Suspect there will still be punters from last night still at the Bridge. Probably sleeping in people's gardens!

I haven't heard of a victory parade. I guess with current restrictions that Hammersmith and Fulham Council and the Police wont' allow it. Maybe later in the summer? 

I didn’t think there’d be an official parade just a mob having a party. 

1 hour ago, Sexyfootball said:

SEXTUPLE for next season then ? Get your bets on now LOL

• Premier League
  • League Cup
  • FA Cup
  • Champions League
  • UEFA Super Cup
  • FIFA Club World Cup

Shame we lost the FA Cup Final as we could have gone for the Community Shield as well LOL

I am glad we didn't win it. I am sick of playing city. They can battle Leicester while we battle Villarreal