2022/23 Chelsea Kit Leaked

Term_X
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

9 minutes ago, Term_X said:

image.jpeg.2344641fa9df96a9a0a7d970b9b50b1f.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10735351/Chelseas-new-home-kit-2022-23-season-leaked-online.html

Some more leaked pics of the new one, seems to have faint lines around it this time, the other leaks didn’t quite show that. Not a huge fan of the turquoise collar but it’s better than our current home shirt for sure. 

Dreadful again ... looks like it has a Man City lanyard round the neck ... Nike simply can't (or won't) give us a decent shirt to wear ffs ... 

2 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Dreadful again ... looks like it has a Man City lanyard round the neck ... Nike simply can't (or won't) give us a decent shirt to wear ffs ... 

The zig zag of this seasons home shirt has lowered the bar so much, that I don’t think this is THAT bad but again that’s down to how poor Nike have been for us. They seem to only care about PSG. 

14 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

The "lanyard" reminds me of Liverpool's 2020/21 kit, which was also a Nike design.

I really miss the days of Umbro and Adidas.

The only Nike home kits I liked from the get go were the plainest ones ie. the first one we wore during the FA Cup winning season under Conte and the CL winning kit.

I've come to like the Europa winning kit too but hated it at the time.

20 hours ago, CaitlinCFC said:

The best we have had so far from Nike. The last few home shirts have been awful.

The best was hands down the 1970s FA Cup tribute followed by the first one they ever made for us (just plain blue with no f**king about) for me.

Saying that I’ve liked the yellow ones they’ve done and I’m wearing the grey one from our last title winning season right now so they haven’t all been bad!

I don’t like this recycled plastic material we use now, it feels cheap and horrible. It may be good for the planet to recycle but if the next product falls apart after a short time it’s not as great as it sounds. 

Finally - they keep getting tighter! I know I’m a fat f**k but I lose weight and the f**kers still don’t fit well the following season. Fat rights matter!

Rant over. Thank you for reading. 

4 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

The best was hands down the 1970s FA Cup tribute followed by the first one they ever made for us (just plain blue with no f**king about) for me.

Saying that I’ve liked the yellow ones they’ve done and I’m wearing the grey one from our last title winning season right now so they haven’t all been bad!

I don’t like this recycled plastic material we use now, it feels cheap and horrible. It may be good for the planet to recycle but if the next product falls apart after a short time it’s not as great as it sounds. 

Finally - they keep getting tighter! I know I’m a fat f**k but I lose weight and the f**kers still don’t fit well the following season. Fat rights matter!

4XL Makes the biggest fatty Tor Andre Flo lithe..🤣😎

4 hours ago, Munkworth said:

The 1970 tribute was almost nice, the transparent sponsors were unnecessary and gave off a shiny/stain like appearance and it fit like a damn scuba divers outfit. One of the reasons I hope we never get Kappa, as their kits are the absolute worst for this, essentially like a second skin. 

1 hour ago, Term_X said:

The 1970 tribute was almost nice, the transparent sponsors were unnecessary and gave off a shiny/stain like appearance and it fit like a damn scuba divers outfit. One of the reasons I hope we never get Kappa, as their kits are the absolute worst for this, essentially like a second skin. 

I didn’t find the fit on it bad actually - I had to stop wearing it in the end because it’s too nice to die a death!

1 hour ago, timetowaste said:

What’s crazy is the amount of randoms on twitter that come up with really good designs and the so called professionals come up with complete toss most years.

The fan designs are by someone who genuinely cares not some nameless, soulless consortium of w**kers who’ve not got a clue. 

High time we dumped "3" anyway ... what's the point of being associated with a company that is by far the smallest and worst of the mobile phone operators, and especially so when they immediately jumped on the sanctions band wagon. It was a shame they used their childish numeric logo from the outset rather than the spelt out "three" which would have looked a million times better, but even so, surely you would prefer to be associated with the market leaders rather than the bottom feeders ?

I don't understand Nike. Surely they want to make as much money from sales as possible right? so why not just approach the fans on social media and ask them how they feel about a few designs?

The only shirts they have done well are the ones with a simple design. The 18/19, 19/20 and 21/22 home kits were horrible and the only away kits I have liked were the two yellow kits.

23 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't understand Nike. Surely they want to make as much money from sales as possible right? so why not just approach the fans on social media and ask them how they feel about a few designs?

The only shirts they have done well are the ones with a simple design. The 18/19, 19/20 and 21/22 home kits were horrible and the only away kits I have liked were the two yellow kits.

They’ve adopted the EA Sports model with us, make some changes but leave lots of room for improvement each time. 🤦‍♂️

• 1 month later...