Enzo Fernandez - Officially a Blue!

Sconnie Blue
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

54 minutes ago, charierre said:

Fees are what clubs are prepared to pay admittedly, this though really is at the top end of the market. 

That's cause it's the only way he'll end up being our player and not in Man City, Bayern or PSG. We need to pay more now so that we skip an unwinnable competition in the summer.

10 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Credit to Bohley and co for getting this done. Unfortunately I don’t think it will make much difference as the entire team look a shambles. 

This kid is the real deal, someone that makes all the difference from Argentina not going out of the group stage to winning the whole World Cup. He'll make a big difference at our club as well, just watch.

michael jordan mj GIF

26 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

That's cause it's the only way he'll end up being our player and not in Man City, Bayern or PSG. We need to pay more now so that we skip an unwinnable competition in the summer.

Agreed Gol but 40 m over his value. I actually think you called his value correctly mid December.

As for the Argies… he played his part but no Messi no World Cup

It's done as being reported on here. Despite high transfer fee, the fact its being split over 3 installments I good business. Good show of intent by Boehly as he continues his redemption tour after some shocking decisions made so far during his tenure. 

Signing Enzo and Nkunku is great on paper, question is will Potter be able to get a tune out of them. Enzo will not solve all the issues currently plaguing this team. He does however show an intent to rectify them ASAP.

55 minutes ago, charierre said:

Agreed Gol but 40 m over his value. I actually think you called his value correctly mid December.

As for the Argies… he played his part but no Messi no World Cup

Yes it's true but for 40m we wouldn't get much quality anyway. Messi is the best in that team but in comparison to 4 years ago he didn't have such a player to do everything for him in the midfield.

55 minutes ago, LongtimerLurker said:

It's done as being reported on here. Despite high transfer fee, the fact its being split over 3 installments I good business. Good show of intent by Boehly as he continues his redemption tour after some shocking decisions made so far during his tenure. 

Signing Enzo and Nkunku is great on paper, question is will Potter be able to get a tune out of them. Enzo will not solve all the issues currently plaguing this team. He does however show an intent to rectify them ASAP.

Some reports say he actually missed training sessions for Benfica. His mind is set I just don't know which number he can take that would look good since all normal numbers for the midfield are taken...

I'll only get excited when I start seeing us put a hat full of W's up on the board so we can claw back some pride at least.  As nice as it is being able to get a player like this and the other young players that have come in, however it will be up to GP to grow some balls and drop the out of form players, like Sterling, Pulisic, and the aged players like Azpi, Koulibly and the overrated Cucurella, RLC, as well as selling off many of the 'average' players on loan like CHO, Lukaku etc, then at least we might begin to see the 'Vision' unfold...but until that happens I ain't holding my breath.  

23 minutes ago, Snedger said:

He does sound brilliant. It’ll be like having a spoonful of caviar to go with the cold half eaten kebab you found discarded on a park bench.

Well it's sort of working for United (Casemiro).

2 hours ago, Gol15 said:

Some reports say he actually missed training sessions for Benfica. His mind is set I just don't know which number he can take that would look good since all normal numbers for the midfield are taken...

Fab's old number 4? I know Christensen had it not too long ago but I think vacant now. Aside from that any old squad number will probably do until one of the traditional ones become available.