Enzo Fernandez - Officially a Blue!

Sconnie Blue
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

57 minutes ago, coombsie said:

one of my mates is a Hammers fan and says that Rice is literally the ONLY player, performing for them. Without him, they go down, his words not mine

I was talking to a hammers fan who works for me, he said they will go down for certain if he's sold in January. 

36 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

I think it means he went back to Argentina for NY and skipped training. Which is the type of thing a player does when he's pushing for a move to be done. Doesn't bother me 

They should consider themselves lucky. At least Piers Morgan hasn't interviewed him.

1 hour ago, bisright1 said:

I think it means he went back to Argentina for NY and skipped training. Which is the type of thing a player does when he's pushing for a move to be done. Doesn't bother me 

It doesn't bother until it happens in your team. 😅

Or maybe not...who knows.

It doesn't mean he's gonna do it again anyway.

I think it was nasty. Benfica brought him to Europe, gave him the chance to play the CL and go to the WC...

We know he would leave sooner or later, we're used to that, but his attitude was childish. 

2 minutes ago, Aguia_SLB said:

It doesn't bother until it happens in your team. 😅

Or maybe not...who knows.

It doesn't mean he's gonna do it again anyway.

I think it was nasty. Benfica brought him to Europe, gave him the chance to play the CL and go to the WC...

We know he would leave sooner or later, we're used to that, but his attitude was childish. 

He's still a child tbf, but I agree with you. Also didn't Rui Costa give him permission?

I heard Crespo is close with him and was giving him good words about Chelsea. 

2 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

He's still a child tbf, but I agree with you. Also didn't Rui Costa give him permission?

He'd have almost certainly sounded out Macallister for the lowdown on Potter aswell.

42 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Permition to travel maybe, not to miss the trainings. 

I can't blame him, the kid arrives to Europe, plays CL, wins the world cup, then have a chance to get 7x more salary and play the EPL...he's in heaven. But there's better ways to show he wants to move. 

He's probably being pushed by many agents and "money suckers" as well. Even River Plate that have 25% to receive might have been making his mind. 

Lukaku being there twice is criminal and further proof that big money does not represent a player's true value. It's certainly "fun" spending huge sums, but there isn't a huge gap between players that justify those kind of signings, there's like 5 players at most each generation that are "worth" that money and even then it can fail (like Eden to Madrid). At least Enzo makes sense footballing wise, so let's hope for the best.

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

I do find it funny when people say everything is done, then right after say there are some details still to agree and therefore it cannot be "everything done" lol

Everything is done except the player being announced which will happen when everything is done. 

57 minutes ago, JM7 said:

This makes me nervous. Bar VVD, most of have them flopped or certainly not worth their huge fee. 

Have we given up on Fofana already?

From what I've seen of Enzo there's zero chance of him becoming the next Bakayoko cause I've seen him control a football more than once, but there's a lot of pressure to perform for that kind of money.  Although if (that's a big if) he does become a Modric level player for the next 10 years the massive fee will soon be forgotten.  Don't know what it is about him but I feel more confident with this one than any of our summer signings.  Still a ridiculous fee, the whole premier league summer transfer spending spree shows the football world isn't suffering from a cost of living crisis.

55 minutes ago, JM7 said:

This makes me nervous. Bar VVD, most of have them flopped or certainly not worth their huge fee. 

image.thumb.png.4daf2b56f5633a7076a7379d9e0a8aca.png

1. Us and man utd have failed big time with big money signings.

2. Its difficult being an attacker for a big club in the PL. They get the sh*t kicked out of them with little protection from the referees and most teams park the bus.

3. Attackers are almost always overpriced and play hard to get.