Fulham v Chelsea (PL) Mon 2nd Oct 2023 20:00 GMT

Mod
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Positives of the match:

Mudryk seems to be gaining confidence over the last three games, kudos to Poch for consistently playing him

Connor really had a good game, he proved me wrong today and I can see why Poch likes him

Broja looks like a far more finished article than Jackson, his ball control, positioning, movement and hold up play is exquisite, I hope he isn't injured

Palmer is so far looking like our best outfield signing this summer, don't think he's ever had a bad game in all the appearances he's made

Sanchez again a huge upgrade over Kepa

Special shoutouts to Enzo, Caicedo, COlwill and Silva

Mudryk and Caicedo.. Caicedo was down at 85 mins.. should have taken him off then.. No idea on Mudryk injury..

on the match .. Palmer is a baller.. Broja is more rounded and should start .. Matsen ans CC not good enough.. Sanchez an upgrade over Kepa.. Disasi needs to cut out his errors..

1 minute ago, just said:

The way he limped off Liam he looked like me going to the corner shop for the morning paper.

Did I see him on the pitch after the whistle? We could have 10 years of loving this guy, Just. Our kind of [player I reckon. 

Just now, BordeauxBlue said:

Oh look another injury worry.

This is absolutely mental, I've never seen anything like it

I have, last season with a club called Chelsea, the season before with another club called Chelsea too. 3 seasons in a row with these injuries isn't normal. Something is not right with their training, it's always the same problems, muscle injuries.

1 minute ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

Positives of the match:

Mudryk seems to be gaining confidence over the last three games, kudos to Poch for consistently playing him

Connor really had a good game, he proved me wrong today and I can see why Poch likes him

Broja looks like a far more finished article than Jackson, his ball control, positioning, movement and hold up play is exquisite, I hope he isn't injured

Palmer is so far looking like our best outfield signing this summer, don't think he's ever had a bad game in all the appearances he's made

Sanchez again a huge upgrade over Kepa

Special shoutouts to Enzo, Caicedo, COlwill and Silva

Exactly my thoughts..aswell.. if can stop getting freakin injuries this could be a serious team..

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

I have, last season with a club called Chelsea, the season before with another club called Chelsea too. 3 seasons in a row with these injuries isn't normal. Something is not right with their training, it's always the same problems, muscle injuries.

All started after the season we played 50+ games, its like someone created a virus that season and put it in the Chelsea training water