Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Tue 23rd Apr 24 20:00 GMT

No Gusto available makes things difficult. That robs us of any width (which is ultimately what killed us against Man City). This means that Chilwell must start to provide an equivalent threat down the left. We can cover him and allow him to overlap by starting Gallagher as the left-most of the three attacking mids (like we did against City).

Fitness permitting, I'd be tempted to try something a bit different. We need players capable of 'suffering' (as Conte/Carlo put it) and someone who can actually score. Mudryk and Madueke are naff off the ball, and Jackson is decent as an enabler, but without Palmer we're only really left with one half-decent finisher...

I mean we're gonna lose anyway right...?

--------------------------Petrovic

Disasi---------Chalobah-----------Silva---------Chilwell

----------------Caicedo---------Fernández

-------Chukwuemeka------------------Gallagher

-------------------------------Jackson
-----------------------Sterling

30 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

No Gusto available makes things difficult. That robs us of any width (which is ultimately what killed us against Man City). This means that Chilwell must start to provide an equivalent threat down the left. We can cover him and allow him to overlap by starting Gallagher as the left-most of the three attacking mids (like we did against City).

Fitness permitting, I'd be tempted to try something a bit different. We need players capable of 'suffering' (as Conte/Carlo put it) and someone who can actually score. Mudryk and Madueke are naff off the ball, and Jackson is decent as an enabler, but without Palmer we're only really left with one half-decent finisher...

I mean we're gonna lose anyway right...?

--------------------------Petrovic

Disasi---------Chalobah-----------Silva---------Chilwell

----------------Caicedo---------Fernández

-------Chukwuemeka------------------Gallagher

-------------------------------Jackson
-----------------------Sterling

Chilwell? Isn’t he back injured

21 minutes ago, WeatherMan said:

I'll be making the short journey to my fully stocked fridge, I have a feeling I might need a few sherberts this evening

You think?

Date / Time: Tuesday, April 23, 2024, 20.00 BST; 3pm EDT: 12:30am IST (next day)

Venue: Emirates Stadium, London

Referee: Simon Hooper (on pitch); Peter Bankes (VAR)

Forecast: Cold, but the rain might stop by then

On TV: TNT Sports 1 (UK); USA, Universo (USA); Star Sports Select HD1 (India); SuperSport Premier League (NGA); elsewhere

Streaming: discovery+ (UK); NBC Sports Live; Telemundo Deportes En Vivo (USA); Hotstar (India); DStv Now (NGA)

For those of a sensitive nature ....If we lose , turn away at the final whistle in case a couple of  CHELSEA players have a friendly word with a couple of Arsenal's ex CHELSEA players.

Hopefully Poch has imposed some no laughing discipline for tonight's game.

If we win, full belly laughing all over North London will be mandatory.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sterling can't get a start with all these injuries....off in the summer I assume?   No Silva ..Badiashille instead ...oh dear.   Not holding out much hope unfortunately.

Disasi and Badiashile start when Trevo and Silva were doing so well together? Poch is mad I tell you.  This is going to be embarrassing I'm afraid.

Ha Ha Poch what a manager  he has picked that team especially the defence so he will have all his excuses lined up We all know he's just throwing the game. Get rid of this looser