Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I see we was linked with Wesley Sneijder again today by the Express. 

Too old and no place for him in the team I would assume, unless one of (or both?) Salah and Schurrle goes in January, which I don't see happening then I see no reason we would even entertain this idea. 

Only because Jose use to be his manager. Who would he replace in our current team? Also his wages would be too high for an over 30 year old for us I think. I think United might take a look at him but even with them Im not sure where he would play.

I see we was linked with Wesley Sneijder again today by the Express.

Too old and no place for him in the team I would assume, unless one of (or both?) Salah and Schurrle goes in January, which I don't see happening then I see no reason we would even entertain this idea.

I would like to refer the forum to my post above ....

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see Chelsea back to Sterling. I'm not sure if he has signed a new contract with Liverpool, but we still should go for him. He's 19 and experienced already. I'm watching Liverpool's games and sometimes feeling bad for him, I think he would give us more than Schurrle and Salah. Jose can make from him a superstar.

I would like to see Chelsea back to Sterling. I'm not sure if he has signed a new contract with Liverpool, but we still should go for him. He's 19 and experienced already. I'm watching Liverpool's games and sometimes feeling bad for him, I think he would give us more than Schurrle and Salah. Jose can make from him a superstar.

I can't stand the little wimp, i think he is massively overrated. I don't want him anywhere near Chelsea.

I know this is never gonna happen, but there must be some other fans out there wishing that good old lamps could be dressed in our blue again. It's painful watching him score for city!! I think bringing him back and doing what we are doing with Drogba would be way better for the development of the likes of Loftus cheek than spending say 30m on someone new. Plus I had always hoped and expected that Lampard would end his career in our coaching staff.

I know this is never gonna happen, but there must be some other fans out there wishing that good old lamps could be dressed in our blue again. It's painful watching him score for city!! I think bringing him back and doing what we are doing with Drogba would be way better for the development of the likes of Loftus cheek than spending say 30m on someone new. Plus I had always hoped and expected that Lampard would end his career in our coaching staff.

But where and when is he going to play?

He's no good in the holding position where Matic and Fabregas are now out and out first choice so essentially he would be best playing in a more advanced role. 

Is he going to play ahead of Oscar? I doubt it, I can't see Frank covering the ground he does behind the striker plus you've already got Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle, Salah and Remy vying for a place in the attacking midfield and when we are chasing a game we are now more likely to go two up top with Costa joined by Drogba or Remy. 

It's gutting to see Frank play for another side but we're a better team without him now and it was the right time for him to leave. 

What kind of chelsea supporter ever feels sorry for a bindipper :Troll_Face:  :laugh2:

https://mobile.twitter.com/1RobBeasley/status/545697122352644096?p=v

Doesn't he have close links to Chelsea/Jose?

I can never remember which journalists are reliable and which aren't.

My guesses would be he's either referring to Hazard signing a new 5 year contract or Chelsea announcing their new shirt sponsor for next season. 

Beasley often bigs up trivial stuff. 

The guy is an idiot. He likes to talk like he is tight with Jose and he gets all the inside gossip but most of the time he only tweets stuff that we already know. He never breaks news. I got bored of following him on twitter very quickly.

He signed a new contract this season didnt he. We all know that contracts dont mean much but one thing is for sure, it would have at least doubled his asking price.

Also where do we play him? How does he replace in the team?

We wont be signing him at all.