• Essien
    • Malouda
    • Torres
    • Kalou
    • Sturridge
    • Mikel
    • Cole
    • Mata

Bertrand the pick. Terry and Cahill good too. Romeu and Mikel covered well.

Good defensive performance but too many below par players in the attacking half of the field. Torres played like he's given up on his CFC career.

Edited by bjd

ryan for me too...only way we know if a youth player is good enough is if we give them a chance...just shows ash could have been rested a bit more this season as this was a tough test against pacy arsenal attack and he coped very well...had walcott in his pocket

Bertrand the pick. Terry and Cahill good too. Romeu and Mikel covered well.

Good defensive performance but too many below par players in the attacking half of the field. Torres played like he's given up on his CFC career.

:ohmy: I thought you had written "Bertrand, the prick" then :laugh2:

But yeah, Bertrand.

Im gonna go against the grain and say Big Pete. He was extremely confident in commanding his area and saved our bacon on the rvp shot.

That's not a slight on Ryan or JT/Cahill. Im starting to think Bertrand might be a surprise selection for tuesday. Certainly looked composed and really energetic out there.

Im gonna go against the grain and say Big Pete. He was extremely confident in commanding his area and saved our bacon on the rvp shot.

That's not a slight on Ryan or JT/Cahill. Im starting to think Bertrand might be a surprise selection for tuesday. Certainly looked composed and really energetic out there.

Bertrand get's my vote for mom he was immense but I would say unless cole gets injured then has a 0% of playing tuesday.