What did you do when Drogba scored against Bayern?

JMaher94

Just reading the question sent shivers down my spine as I remembered the euphoria that filled my very being.

I shouted Drogbaaaaaa at the top of my voice, Then I looked at the Missus and said " That Robbie is a lucky manager...I'd love to see what a top tactical genius like Rafa Benitez could do with this squad"

I really do despair every time I think of what we achieved last season and look at us now.

Jumped up repeatdly and screamed YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS repeatedly at the top of my voice, continually ran around for about a minute, got  another Stella and got back to biting into my fingers for the rest of the game.

Screamed like a little girl... kicked something across the room, grab the wife by the shoulders and gave her a bloody good shake whilst screams "YEEEEEEES!" in her face, 

The dog took refuge in the corner and shook with fear not sure what was going on. 

My dog doesn't watch much football but he did watch the 0-3 defeat against Juventus with us. As soon as the third goal went in he got up and went to his bed. He knew.

I honestly don't quite remember my reaction. Perhaps I blacked out. Guessed I screamed like mad though.

I do remember that before the goal I was so sure we would lose the game. Certain we couldn't equalise. And I was thinking that it sucked, but well done Bayern who did play a good game.

Guessed that mind-set made Drogbas goal a real shock.

As for Drogbas 2nd goal - of that I remember everything. The rocking back and forth with my Chelsea scarf half stuffed into my mouth repeating the line "Oh, not again. Not another miss" (refering of course to the game in Moscow, and of course I didn't say it in english, because that would be mad), the cold sweat running down my back, all nerves as tense as they've ever been. Then, upon seeing Drogbas nonexistant run-up, screaming "No, Drogba! What are you doing!?".

Then he scored.

I didn't see what the players were doing on the pitch, because I was jumping around, screaming and crying. Then my mom called to say congratulations and asked "Are you happy" and me sobbing "Yes", sounding like a little child getting the something he's always wanted for christmas but thought his parents could never get him.

My dog doesn't watch much football but he did watch the 0-3 defeat against Juventus with us. As soon as the third goal went in he got up and went to his bed. He knew.

In other words, your dog jinxed Chelsea. Never let him watch another game!

Unless of course another loss can get Rafa sacked, in which case: Let him watch the game!

Sat in the Olympia Park in Munich among thousands of Bayern supporters, my eyes shut, opened them, screamed, saw the Bayernfans fell silent, started crying! One of the best moments in football for me!! I couldn't believe it!

After the whistle some, very rare decent, Bayernfans congratulated me, lots shouted insults. Couldn't care less!

It would be fair to say I pretty much had a multiple orgasm at that moment. As for what I did I don't really know except to say that me and all the people around me up in the gods at the stadium went totally ballistic. I saved the actual multiple orgasm for the penalty moment.

Archived