Doesn't Mata

Victor Moses

Reports that Liverpool are wanting to take Moses on loan.

What are everyone's thoughts about this? I really rate Moses and think he could be another Sturridge. Starved of opportunity's at Chelsea but once at Liverpool we will see his true quality.

I really rate Moses and think he could be another Sturridge. Starved of opportunity's at Chelsea but once at Liverpool we will see his true quality.

I don't rate him that highly but he will be a good player for Liverpool make no mistake about it and will allow them to have a more physical options on the wing compared to Coutinho/Suarez/Sterling.

I just don't think we should do any business with Liverpool; we bought a load of crap from them and sold them our best striker 

Loan him out to dippers. If he does well and flourishes there get him back January and you have a player in good form and one out from bin dippers. If he is average for them no harm done...

What a waste of time that would be, he's not any better than Sterling, Ibe looks just as good despite being so young and they already have quite a few wingers anyway.

Would rather we just sold him rather than loaned him to be honest.  

There is just no point in loaning him. Its not like we are hoping he will improve. Even if he did i doubt he would still be good enough to hold down a starting role in our team. We are better off just selling him to someone like Everton.

I don't rate him that highly but he will be a good player for Liverpool make no mistake about it and will allow them to have a more physical options on the wing compared to Coutinho/Suarez/Sterling.

I just don't think we should do any business with Liverpool; we bought a load of crap from them and sold them our best striker 

Ibe is their physical option.

I would be very surprised if he even got games at Liverpool ahead of Sterling and Ibe.

There is just no point in loaning him. Its not like we are hoping he will improve. Even if he did i doubt he would still be good enough to hold down a starting role in our team. We are better off just selling him to someone like Everton.

Why won't he improve?

He may improve but not to the level needed to Bench Hazard and Oscar. My point is a loan move wont help anyone but a rival team. There is nothing in it for us.

He may improve but not to the level needed to Bench Hazard and Oscar. My point is a loan move wont help anyone but a rival team. There is nothing in it for us.

Agree with your first sentence, but if Moses leaves our bench to go out on loan and do the business for another club then his transfer value will greatly increase in view of selling him next summer.

Liverpool aren't even in Europe this season, so unless you think they will be challenging for the title then they aren't really "rivals". Maybe good enough to take points off our rivals with the help of Moses...

Not true at all, try thinking about it beyond the "f**k Liverpool" stage.

Im not thinking about Liverpool at all. I dont really care who he goes to because he wont improve them that much. BUT loaning him to another team to help them out for the season doesnt make much sense to me. Either sell him or keep him. Loaning does not benefit us what so ever.

I don't care if Liverpool aren't title rivals and he'll benefit more from being at a better club, I just don't want him to become a complete c**t that I'll end up hating and then be left in an awkward situation when he comes back from the "biggest club in the world".

Agree with your first sentence, but if Moses leaves our bench to go out on loan and do the business for another club then his transfer value will greatly increase in view of selling him next summer.

Liverpool aren't even in Europe this season, so unless you think they will be challenging for the title then they aren't really "rivals". Maybe good enough to take points off our rivals with the help of Moses...

Exactly.