Pedro

skippy
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea had Lampard for 5 years and failed to win the PL. He was dismissed and immediately, Chelsea won the league. In my opinion, Chelsea does not miss lampard, one bit.

I wouldnt say Lamps was holding us back. We've won the PL with him anyway. A lack of goals from midfield doesnt add up to success in the league.

So Fabregas convinced him to come here, and we were all set to buy him after Elections. Now Utd?  Strange. Spanish barcelona based media mention us.  English media mention us and Utd.

When do the election results get announced? Be bloody typical to beat us to the punch now.

Well, we can hardly complain about Utd signing everyone and his uncle, seeing as that's exactly what we were doing not so long ago, gazumping everyone.

Still, how many wide players do Utd want, it's getting ridiculous now.

Actually I'm complaining. What the f**k.

Oneclub, you started off well but your starting to get a bit annoying now. Ashtini made a bit of a sloppy argument and you jumped down his throat. He came back and IMO made a much better response explaining his reasoning (which I must say I'm beginning to agree with).

Unfortunately you have a massive blind spot where Pedro is concerned as you refuse to accept a negative statement about him, to the point of using petty insults.

Welcome Ashtini mate, I hope this hasn't put you off posting here. Make sure your concise with reasoning in future or just super hilarious, that works just as well haha.

Thanks for your feedback. 22 mil is too expensive, he offers nothing more than we have already especially on the right and as far as goal scoring midfielders, also better to let the under 15 players get a shot, you've done me mate I concede...who could argue

I wouldnt say Lamps was holding us back. We've won the PL with him anyway. A lack of goals from midfield doesnt add up to success in the league.

An aged Lampard held chelsea back. The midfield was so slow, unimaginative and weak with him in it. Look at the difference between the midfield in 2013-14 and the midfield with Cesc---it was like night and day. 

An aged Lampard held chelsea back. The midfield was so slow, unimaginative and weak with him in it. Look at the difference between the midfield in 2013-14 and the midfield with Cesc---it was like night and day. 

It's not his fault, we just didn't invest properly in the midfield.

Looks flawed to me.

What recent renewal? He has one year left.

The release clause only drops to 30m euros in 2016? As soon as we enter 2016 he can negotiate a deal with another club, who will get him for nothing in the summer.

This one:

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/jordi-alba-and-pedro-rodriguez-sign-contract-extensions

FC Barcelona defender Jordi Alba and forward Pedro Rodríguez have signed contract extensions this afternoon at the Club's offices.

Alba's new deal runs until 30 June 2020 while Pedro's keeps him in the Catalan capital until 30 June 2019. Both contracts include buyout clauses worth 150 million euros.

yes

Yes

yes

Yes

I dont know

Yes

Wouldnt call him "my man." I am a married man. married to a woman. But, Yes

Yes

Once

Brilliant, made me laugh even if it means no Pedro. Guess my dream of a midfield with initials POW can't happen now.

United where supposed to beat us to fabregas as well.. Long way to go

United aren't quite as attractive as they once were to players, plus foreign players aren't thrilled about spending years of their lives in Manchester, I mean who wants to make millions of quid to while away their young years with mancoonians...it all factors in

Chelsea had Lampard for 5 years and failed to win the PL. He was dismissed and immediately, Chelsea won the league. In my opinion, Chelsea does not miss lampard, one bit.

Captain of the team for two successful European cup victories during that period...

Yeah that Lampard, waste of space him.

Captain of the team for two successful European cup victories during that period...

Yeah that Lampard, waste of space him.

I really do miss lamps firing on all cylinders, irreplaceable, I dunno if I'll ever understand why he tainted his legacy fur a 6 month loan, some fans are fine with it, for me it stung a little

Well ok, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but with respect - what a stinker. Five years? Frank Lampard was at the club for thirteen years, during which time we won three Premiership titles, the Champions League and the Europa League, along with a hatful of FA Cups, League Cups, Super Cups.

And then there was the little matter of breaking Bobby Tambling's record to become the club's highest ever goalscorer. That's 211 goals from midfield.

How on earth you can say we don't miss Lampard - not Frank Lampard coming towards the twilight of his career, but the Frank Lampard who played such a vital part in the club's success for over a decade - is beyond me.

Frank Lampard is irreplaceable.