West Brom vs. Chelsea (PL) 23/08/15 KO 13:30 BST

axman2526

Well...what a sh*t start to our season eh?

Pre season warned us, no wins in 90 minutes. A loss to Arsenal in the community shield, a Swansea side that should have beaten us and a Man City side that well an truly did.

I think we are all pretty disappointed with our team at the moment, and hoping for much better in a weeks time against WBA.

We lost there 3-0 last season when the title was already won, hopefully we do better this time around.

Team for that game? Maybe out of anger I pick this one but some players need a kick up the A*se and maybe dropping some of them may help with that.

Courtios

Azpi

Zouma
JT

Baba (hopefully signed by then)

RLC

Matic

Moses

Oscar 

Traroe

Costa

Courtois

Rahman

Ivan

Terry

Azpi

Loftus Cheek

Matic

Oscar

Hazard

Moses

Costa

Sadly, Moses looked great pre season, he looked hungry, but I don't think he'll even be on the bench. Fabregas will probably play, but he's clearly not 100% fit. I'd switch Ivan to centre back..won't happen.

This is a big game now. Lose and we're in the bottom 3. Jose has to shake things up a bit and make sure we are really solid at the back. It'll be a nervy one since we've so little punch in attack. Not looking forward to facing a Pulis side in these circumstances.

I wouldn't change too much. We have to improve collectively.

Courtois

Azpilicueta

Terry

Cahill

Baba

Matic

Fabregas

Hazard

Oscar (if fit)

Willian

Costa

I'm reluctant to play Baba since he'll have only had a week with the team. But Ivanovic has made a very poor start to the season, and I think we need to act. He's going to be targeted.

Edit: Looking at the team I've selected, I admit that I'm extremely conservative!

Need to see a lot of personnel changes and a change of attitude from the team and Jose

Would like to see

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Zouma - Terry - Anyleftfootedleftback

Mikel   -   Matic

Moses  -  Oscar  -  Hazard

Remy or Falcao

Not too sure who I'd go for up front or right wing but Moses gets the nod in this post as my opinion is irrelevant as we will probably see...

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Fabregas   -   Matic

Willian  -  Oscar  -  Hazard

Costa

---------------Begovic---------------

Aina----Tomori---Zouma----Baba

---------Musonda---RLC--------

Kenedy------Traore-------Palmer

-------------Abraham---------------

Bench: Tibo, Ivanovic, Cahill, Fabergas, Oscar, Hazard, Costa.

Assistant manager John Terry

Time to return to the winning line, must win for us. The game won't be easy, especially against Tony Pulis. I hope Jose will make few changes.

The XI that I'd like to see is:

Courtois

Azpi

Zouma

Terry

Baba

Matic

RLC

Moses/Traore

Oscar

Hazard

Costa

* Begovic - he was good against City, but Courtois is our first choice.

* Ivanovic - very poor form, time for him to sit on the bench a bit.

* Fabregas - different player from last year, he had 2 games to show something but failed, chance for RLC

* Willian - still missing something, we should let Moses or Traore play, they both were awesome in the pre-season and in better form than Willian.

COME ON CHELS! Let's return to the winning line, we still can defend the tittle!

I think hopefully at last we may see some long overdue guts and determination from the players in this match.Whatever the backroom grief may be with Jose or his methods,no pro player worth his salt would like to look a mug & a loser for to long!.

It's bad for their boot/car/hair product/who gives a toss sponsor!.

Archived