Kalidou Koulibaly

IMO we should have been in for Ashley Williams, would have been a no brainer, tough tackling and aggressive and would easily compliment Zouma,Terry or Cahill and given his age, a year or two, Christensen replaces himm

Ashley Williams isn't better than we already have. I don't think people realise how poor he was for Swansea last season, his age is starting to show.

It depends on whether the price tag we pay for him weighs him down the way it has with so many other players (Torres, Sheva, etc) or whether he has the strength to be the player we hope he'll be. Not a players fault how much he gets sold for but with every £ the expectations on the player grows.

It depends on whether the price tag we pay for him weighs him down the way it has with so many other players (Torres, Sheva, etc) or whether he has the strength to be the player we hope he'll be. Not a players fault how much he gets sold for but with every £ the expectations on the player grows.

I'm not sure the price tag had anything to do with Sheva or Torres not working out, them being past there best was the main factor I think

the fact we're close to offering the same fee that stones went for is a bit mad. this guy has never played in the premier league and isn't english yet he's going for an absurd fee. i understand the inflated prices, but surely napoli aren't dumb enough reject the money being offered for him, especially after one good season in italy. 

I've never seen the guy so I don't know how good he is but for that money if I cast my mind back to top defenders I'm expecting some in the bracket of a maldini, barasi, prime marcel or terry , even galas at his best.

If this guy can't be considered in that bracket there is no way he is worth that amount of money

sign koulibaly and mahrez .... tell conte....our club chelsea is becoming a laughing stock..our rivals are strengthening.. @Capitancarloc

@MichyyBichyy Michy,I appreciate your desire to help,but rest assured, the Club is doing everything they can to build a competitive team.

Bayern have signed Hummels for 35m, how do we miss these prices. If we're planning to bid 60m on a CB, then he must be a world-class already.

Germany to Germany, had we went in it would be 10-20 million on top of that, we will always get fleeced because of the riches in the EPL

Michy Saw The Light ?@MichyyBichyy Aug 12

sign koulibaly and mahrez .... tell conte....our club chelsea is becoming a laughing stock..our rivals are strengthening.. @Capitancarloc

Carlo CudiciniVerified account ?@Capitancarloc Aug 13

@MichyyBichyy Michy,I appreciate your desire to help,but rest assured, the Club is doing everything they can to build a competitive team.

Some of our fans are total idiots