Potters Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 18/03 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

I was impressed with the cameo from Loftus-Cheek. We keep talking about having someone who can pass and is strong next to Kante, but i can't help but feel like we already have it in Loftus-Cheek. He just needs games. The guy looks like he has everything needed to play there. He does make everything look very simple at times.

If he can't break through then i hope we loan him out to a Premier League team next season. I can't help but feel that his talent is being wasted at the moment and at his age, he needs to start getting game time. He's 21 now.

Massive 3 points. We deserved that for a spirited display and the Stoke thugs got what they deserved - f**k all.

Both Spurs & City will be gutted as they would have hoped and possibly expected us to drop points today but the mighty blues go marching on.

Kante MOTM again for me today.

Heart of Champions! Champions find ways in brawls like this. Stoke started showing they were out of gas about the 70 minute mark. Just look at that one spell where the had the ball in the 18 yard box scrambling around and shots were going everywhere except anywhere near the goal. We outlasted them and had more heart! Gary Cahill!

We all knew this would be a tough match. Games at Stoke always are.

Give some credit to Diego as he knew the situation and toned it down in the second half. He may have been a large part of the reason Stoke wore down as he took so much of their energy.

10 to play, lads! 13 points clear! Worst case is 10 points clear heading to the break.

Great feeling for all of you in BLUE today!

For those of you in London, drink a pint for me at the pub this evening. I am looking forward to seeing the next two in person at the Bridge (Palace and City)!

Come on you Chelsea!! :bluescalf::bluescalf:

great, great win. luiz the best player on the park by a mile, thought moses looked troubled by his injury all the way through though.

their pen was a bit soft maybe, but that incident aside we did everything required in that type of atmosphere.

sound the performance of champions klaxon

10 minutes ago, AlexTommo said:

Manchester United are enjoying a long unbeaten run in the league stretching back to October. It has lifted them all the way from 6th to 7th.

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

At least no more 6th jokes against them. Silver lining and all that.....

Got there in the end, massive 3 points, against a horrible side. Why don't they ever show that kind of fight against the likes of Spurs, instead of rolling over against them?

Stand out performances from: Kante, Luiz, Loftus-Cheek

Bit disappointing: Matic, Willian, Costa

What a performance, lads. It was clear what Stoke's intentions were and we just didn't stoop to its level. So many contributors yet again.

P.S. I knew the crystal ball would finally (sort of) come good! It's now predicted three out of the past four results, score-wise! :biggrin:

Once again, boys... ::clap2::

Edited by BellettiBullet

difficult game against a brutal stoke team - i bet their fans hate watching this caveman football especially when it doesnt work!

bardsley is a very dangerous human being could seriously hurt someone

chelsea did well to grind out another 3 pts

always been respectful of stokes achievements but their style or lack of it is getting worse

how we managed to contain the welsh messi Joe Allen i will never know :rolleyes::biggrin: