Chelsea Vs Man City (PL) Sat 30 Sep 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

coco
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

How were Conte's tactics bad exactly? What do you guys propose we do? Do we play with 2 in the middle against a City side we can barely even defend against with 3 in the middle? Have people even been watching City play this season, they're steamrolling teams, completely outplaying them. If we can't shut down their attack we have a tiny tiny tiny chance of winning. 

Play a bit, get in their faces and show our qualities going forward instead of letting them dictate play.

2 minutes ago, Slojo said:

How were Conte's tactics bad exactly? What do you guys propose we do? Do we play with 2 in the middle against a City side we can barely even defend against with 3 in the middle? Have people even been watching City play this season, they're steamrolling teams, completely outplaying them. If we can't shut down their attack we have a tiny tiny tiny chance of winning. 

We need some like Alexis Sanchez in. Willian and Cesc are finished 

I never mind losing providing we've put in a performance..........sadly not today.  We have been poor from the back 3 forwards, overrun in midfield and totally lost everything offensively once Morata departed. City were not given a game today and I doubt their back 4 will ever have an easier day.   Conte probably gave them too much respect and chose a defensive lineup hoping to nick one...sometimes they pay off ...sometimes not..especially today. 

Hopefully we can pick ourselves up after the break....

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Play a bit, get in their faces and show our qualities going forward instead of letting them dictate play.

Clearly Conte didn't expect the players to be so sloppy, neither did we. The gameplan was right, I would've died if I saw a 2 man midfield against City with 3 at the back, they're lethal, we have to shut them down. You can't say we are too fatigued then somehow hope to outplay them.