Chelsea Vs Leicester (PL) Sat Jan 13th 2018 15:00 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I hoped for a 3-4-3 in our last match against Arsenal but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Hopefully we use it in our next match against Leicester City.

Courtois

Azpilicueta   Christensen   Rudiger

Moses    Kante   Drinkwater    Alonso  

Pedro    Morata     Hazard

As long he doesn't put Bakayoko back in, the starting XI we put out SHOULD be good enough to be a Vardyless Leicester. Drink needs a few games under his belt. There are signs he's getting there. Jokes aside, at the minute with Bakayoko in there it's like playing with 10 men. 

IMG_0059.GIF

On 11/01/2018 at 15:26, didierforever said:

Courtois

Azpilicueta   Christensen   Cahill

Moses    Kante   Bakayoko    Alonso  

Willian    Morata     Hazard

Will be a hard game but hopefully we can win.

That would be my team. Rudigier could start but I expect Conte to start Cahill. I think fabregas might work better in away games when we try and strike on the counter, but in any case we need more goals. Last season we did far better when Fab was a sub. 

Baka will misplace some passes, he’ll be out of position occasionally but in the end his power offers more than any other option o\in midfield. 

Could Barkely be on the subs bench?

I'm concerned about this game, not fearful but we need to step it up to win this tough game, We haven't scored a goal in 2 games against some pretty ordinary defence, and to be honest it's not like we missed 10 clear cut chances, we missed lots of final balls. We will be fatigued after playing a full strength team on Wednesday, and we haven't got much options in terms of rotating. Bakkyoko has been poor, we played Drinkwater he hasn't impressed either, no way we'd play Cesc with Kante in the midfield, so we are going to play with a player ( or 2) in poor form anyway. I'd probably take a chance with Pedro if we play Kante/Drinkwater in midfield, need to find a goal from somewhere. We'd probably be looking silly if Pedro doesn't score, he's pretty ordinary when he's not scoring. Morata has to start again, drop him now could kill off his confidence. Let's hope Azpi put one of those cross for him again, really don't fancy him scoring with his feet right now.

16 hours ago, axman2526 said:

I would like to see this line up

Tibo

Azpi

Christensen 

Rudiger

Moses

Kante 

Cesc

Alonso

Hazard

Batman

Morata

Maybe morata being able to play off a striker could help.

Also yes cesc in a two man is a risk but alongside Kante I think he will be fine.

batman..no way!!

Another 0-0 Baka to start and play pants for 90mins Alvaro misses yet another 3 1 on 1s and the match day thread goes into meltdown :laugh2:....or Conte gets the team and tactics right Alvaro scores a hat trick and everything's luvly jubly...KTBFFH!!!! ::ChELSeAFaN::

Goals goals goals, and some more goals, we need them.

3-4-3 best form of defence attack.

Tibo

Dave(c)   Andreas   Rudiger

Kante

Zappa          Hazard        Alonso

Willian                        Pedro

Morata

Thats our 6 most likely goal scorers on the pitch. Hazard in deeper position, bringing the ball forward with plenty of options in front of him. Wingers must work hard but mainly be there to create 6 in attack. Lets light the place up.

Moses needs to put in a performance. Hopefully he'll put the shift in he put in last season in this fixture. 2-1 to Chelsea. Got a feeling Leicester could take a early lead and frustrate us while occasionally threatening a second before a piece of magic from Willian levels it up. And then with time running out, Alvaro wins it with, wait for it, a header low to the keepers left. 

Edited by Famous CFC