Pre-Season

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

It doesn’t matter who wins this shootout to be honest, such a stupid rule in pre-season. Interetsing game, I think we were very good at times first half, but we dropped off badly in the second, some positive performances from the youth though, CHO and Bulka particularly. 

Just now, the special one said:

Even so if the forward pass wasn't on he could have held up the ball and taken some pressure of the defence.

It was on, he just got it wrong. Like Moses, Pedro, etc... did plenty of times.

1 minute ago, big blue said:

Missed the first 15 mins, but from what I saw I thought we were pretty poor. We didn't press well enough, we were sloppy in possession, and we were pretty blunt in attack, (bar CHO).

Plenty of work to be done on training ground. 

The first 15 minutes was probably our best moments. Around the 25 minute mark we started give more of the ball to Arsenal. The second half we were poor though, it was like watching us last season.

Our midfield fell apart when Drinkwater replaced a tired Fabregas in second half, we just need to get rid of him and Bakayoko asap. I have never been impressed by Barkley either. Kante will improve our midfield alot, but there is alot to be gained by buying a third quality midfielder like Savic in my opinion.