Chelsea vs Wolves (PL) Sun 10th Mar 14:05 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I think it would be better to award freekicks in the box for ANY handball whatsoever since refs are SO reluctant to give pens when there's no VAR or give away pens for any slight touch of the hand in the box ... not only will it give a 9 m freekick for the attacking team and a decent chance for the defensive team to save some hands that are most of the time honest mistakes (I mean you cant defend without using your arms at all you need them to run tackle, do header etc ... ).

The only time a pen should be awarded for a handball would be when it is as blatant as luis suarez's vs ghana at the WC.

Edited by Londonisblue

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

It's frustrating how toothless we look against this type of set up. Once again, we haven't tested the keeper in 30 minutes of football.

Yep, I think we look fancy and we move the ball about well but it all comes to nothing, what have we done? 

Need to take more risks. 

Just wondering if we could move the ball any slower....30+ gone; sorry but despite the fact that Wolves look organized we are making it extremely easy for them with the pace of the game that we are controlling....can dominate all game like this but if we can't create anything it ain't worth sh*t..how many games have we sat through like this where no-one wants to even try and shoot outside of 18 yards to even make the keeper work when teams pack the defence....hopefully the team can inject some energy to create something the 2nd half.