Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

4 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Genius move to sell Luiz last August, got rid of a mistake ridden defender, cut the pay roll, even got spare changes, and watching him make Arsenal bleed.

Hes a shambles of a defender, in fact calling him a defender is insulting to all defenders everywhere. And to think there are people on this forum who think we should have kept him.

15 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Villa vs Sheffield United - maybe they shouldn’t have bothered :laugh2:

I am stunned at how many of us in here bothered to watch either game, to be honest.

I have no interest at all in watching other teams, but maybe I'm just a Chelsea fan and not a general football fan.

42 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

I am stunned at how many of us in here bothered to watch either game, to be honest.

I have no interest at all in watching other teams, but maybe I'm just a Chelsea fan and not a general football fan.

I'm less and less interested in other teams as well, although when carnage is predicted with only 7 players per team left on the pitch, I watch :biggrin:

I won't be bothererd with renewing my subscription to my football channel until Sunday, that's ll save me about 2 euros, yessirree! Thinking of investing it.

2 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

I was watching out of curiosity mainly although I would have watched the City Arsenal game back in normal times. 

1 hour ago, Valerie said:

I'm less and less interested in other teams as well, although when carnage is predicted with only 7 players per team left on the pitch, I watch :biggrin:

I won't be bothererd with renewing my subscription to my football channel until Sunday, that's ll save me about 2 euros, yessirree! Thinking of investing it.

Put it in your piggy-bank savings account for the next trip to the Bridge, in 2027

29 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I wanted hom to say but I can now say i was wrong. But would he be this bad in our side as we have better players in every poistion?

He made his mistakes but he was never this bad for us.

Think it's an Arsenal thing, Cech went there and Liverpool put more past him in an Arsenal shirt within three years than they ever did while he was with us.

4 minutes ago, Stim said:

He was a defender on the one night it mattered and that's good enough for me

That he was. I think bringing him back was a mistake though. Apparently not getting along with Arteta now. Smart move from Frank to get him out of the dressing room. 

5 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

That he was. I think bringing him back was a mistake though. Apparently not getting along with Arteta now. Smart move from Frank to get him out of the dressing room. 

Was an important member of Contes title winning squad so no issue with it from me

Edited by Stim

14 minutes ago, Stim said:

Was an important member of Contes title winning squad so no issue with it from me

it was telling that he worked well in a 3 where he had very little defensive responsibilities and had others covering him. He is a fantastic footballer, but also a terrible defender.....the majority of the time..

28 minutes ago, dkw said:

it was telling that he worked well in a 3 where he had very little defensive responsibilities and had others covering him. He is a fantastic footballer, but also a terrible defender.....the majority of the time..

Not disagreeing though I have to admit I thought he was brilliant all throughout that season under Conte, defensively and otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Amputechture said:

Not disagreeing though I have to admit I thought he was brilliant all throughout that season under Conte, defensively and otherwise.

I disagree, his defending was as bad as ever, he was constantly flying out of defence and getting turned by attackers leaving others to cover up for him. The 3 suited him perfectly because he was allowed time to bring the ball out, passing it and starting a lot of attacks but he was still a liability.