Chelsea v Lille (CL) Tues 10th Dec 20:00 GMT

18 hours ago, RMH said:

Me too, Wednesday is going to be so nerve racking, and I hate the 17:55 kick off games...

First of all the game is on tuesday and its 20:00 kick off. The scousers group is the 17:55 kickoff since both matches have to be played at the same time

Edited by The Don Antonio

Hopefully lamps goes back to our winning team before the international break IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT

kEPA

AZPI         ZOUMA    TOMORI     ALONSO

JORGINHO  KOVACIC

WILLIAN          MOUNT          PULISIC

ABRAHAM

50 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

Hopefully lamps goes back to our winning team before the international break IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT

kEPA

AZPI         ZOUMA    TOMORI     ALONSO

JORGINHO  KOVACIC

WILLIAN          MOUNT          PULISIC

ABRAHAM

Can't see Alonso playing again personally, if he's out the door in Jan the club won't want him getting injured.

Kepa
Azpi - Zouma - Tomori - Emerson
   Kovacic - Jorginho - Barkley
     Willian - Abraham - Pedro

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger, Mount, Pulisic, Batshuayi, James, Kante

Edited by the special one

This is a huge game for us. Going out at this stage would be a big blow if we're trying to attract any big names in January. Also, another loss in a similar manner would mean we've not learned anything from the previous losses and that would seriously dent Lamp's rep as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

7 hours ago, seveN said:

Here i come for my first match at the bridge. I wonder who's going to buy me a pint 😏🤗

I really see Lampard making some changes as we need to shake it up a bit. 3-0 tho. Tammy Kovacic and Kante

Where are you sitting? The beer at The Bridge is like month old piss, I recommend a pre-match visit to The Fox & Pheasant instead. 

Can't take anything for granted, I reckon it will Zouma and Tomori, may as well play Emerson to add an extra threat on the left. I'd rotate CHO for Pullisic, he looked pretty tired, may as well save him for a 20 minutes cameo when we need a goal. We need a fast start, hasn't done that for few weeks now. The longer they hold on, the more we are likely to get into trouble with the dodgy backline.

One of the paradoxes of football is that you don't always score more goals by picking more attackers. 

kEPA

AZPI         ZOUMA    TOMORI     ALONSO/Palmeri

KANTE  JORGINHO  KOVACIC 

WILLIAN                                          PULISIC

ABRAHAM

James would have been much better suited to this game than the spammers one and we won't see Alonso even though he is overall the best left back we have.

•  
13 minutes ago, ozboy said:

One of the paradoxes of football is that you don't always score more goals by picking more attackers. 

kEPA

AZPI         ZOUMA    TOMORI     ALONSO/Palmeri

KANTE  JORGINHO  KOVACIC 

WILLIAN                                          PULISIC

ABRAHAM

James would have been much better suited to this game than the spammers one and we won't see Alonso even though he is overall the best left back we have.

We have yet to win a match this season playing with 3 defensive midfielders.

Kepa
James-Zouma-Tomori-Emerson

Jorginho-Kovacic

CHO-Mount-Pulisic

Abraham

Please no more Christensen and Zouma, just go back to what slightly worked, I would also give CHO a start. I think it's time to revert back to Jorginho and Kovacic also. 

Edit: Even better, Rudi is back, play Rudiger instead of Tomori then since he's out. 

Edited by Slojo