Kai Havertz

mwblue10
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, chi blue said:

Utd entourage just been spotted in Leverkusen! It’s happening folks, we are getting Gazumped!! Danny Drinkwater all is forgiven, your time has arrived 

All you need to do is make a twitter handle that’s almost identical to a European in the know and you’re in business 

2 hours ago, chi blue said:

Havertz to be unveiled tomorrow Lunchtime by Utd, 85 mill plus add ons, 

Great job Ed woodwood and United. Game changer for Ole.

2 hours ago, chi blue said:

We apparently are unveiling Chilwell Monday, 70 mill

Very poor business for Marina. Way over inflated price for the English Marco's Alonso. We already have the original.

Edited by axman2526

14 hours ago, SFL82 said:

And he started life as a winger 🤷🏻‍♂️. They also slated conte for playing RLC further forward, we definitely broke relations with the Don prematurely he is a top manager. 

I think people saying kante is done are being premature, I think he is carrying a knock and due to the physical nature of his game he isn’t quite himself. 

A good rest and I’d take him over any DM in the PL 

Him and Ndidi for me. 

I don't understand. If we believe he is a generational talent and we do because we are about to give a huge amount of money, why don't we finish it quickly and not put at risk the transfer. Because the generational talents don't usually go unnoticed. If it was in range of 40-50 millions then he is not that sensational, good, try to negotiate him for 35. But we agreed he is in the range of 80-100, what's the damn point of saving few millions if we are certain that he is worth it. 

The only real explanation about this is that we are not convinced he is generational talent. Anyhow we look incredibly stupid at the moment. 

Edited by Droopy

20 minutes ago, Droopy said:

I don't understand. If we believe he is a generational talent and we do because we are about to give a huge amount of money, why don't we finish it quickly and not put at risk the transfer. Because the generational talents don't usually go unnoticed. If it was in range of 40-50 millions then he is not that sensational, good, try to negotiate him for 35. But we agreed he is in the range of 80-100, what's the damn point of saving few millions if we are certain that he is worth it. 

The only real explanation about this is that we are not convinced he is generational talent. Anyhow we look incredibly stupid at the moment. 

I think the delay most likely is due to the quantity of requirements defensively, the club I think realise we need a new GK, CB & LB and therefore are having second thoughts about heavy investment up top. 

I think before the Liverpool game they may have thought we could probably give Kepa another season but that game has sealed Kepa's fate and that has added another few million to the net spend which as a result means we are having to negotiate more than anticipated. 

49 minutes ago, Droopy said:

That is not the only explanation at all, there's loads of things that happen during transfer negotiations. How exactly does this make us look incredibly stupid exactly?