The midfield is a little bit of a conundrum, but its probably the one area other than right back,  that i dont think we need to be looking for any purchases. 

Kante

Jorginho 

Kovacic

Loftus Cheek

Mount

Gilmour

Anjorin

Gallagher

Ampadu

Surely there is enough variety in there to build a quality midfield. Even if we were to lose Jorginho, i still feel have enough quality in there to get by, and eventually thrive in 2 or 3 seasons time. 

4 hours ago, big blue said:

The midfield is a little bit of a conundrum, but its probably the one area other than right back,  that i dont think we need to be looking for any purchases. 

Kante

Jorginho 

Kovacic

Loftus Cheek

Mount

Gilmour

Anjorin

Gallagher

Ampadu

Surely there is enough variety in there to build a quality midfield. Even if we were to lose Jorginho, i still feel have enough quality in there to get by, and eventually thrive in 2 or 3 seasons time. 

No, we will need to replace Jorginho if he leaves, his quality in the early phase of the build up will be sorely sorely missed.

He should stay until Gilmour is ready for week in week out action at the earliest.

20 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Steve Clarke will find you and kill you. 

John Spencer is waiting behind him. 

Both good players but not a patch on Nevin when he was on song.

Still never heard a players name sung louder by The Shed than Nevin's.

1 hour ago, PloKoon13 said:

Pretty sure I heard someone cough once in West Lower. 

This one is not believable. 

23 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

I once [correctly] yelled 'f**k off you cheating c**t' at Dele Alli while sat in West Lower - a woman turned around and scowled at me. 

This one is. 

41 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

I once [correctly] yelled 'f**k off you cheating c**t' at Dele Alli while sat in West Lower - a woman turned around and scowled at me. 

The only thing she should have been upset about is if you didn't shout that loud enough.