Official Thomas Tuchel *Now Sacked*

After a run of facing the top sides in the league now we face different prospects yet with some symmetry. If we leave off the cup games we have:

Leeds (a) - big derby game, safe in mid table

WBA (h) - desperate for points in relegation scrap.

Crystal Palace (a) - minor derby game, safe in mid table

Brighton (h) - see west Brom

West ham (a) - medium derby, top 4 player at the mo.

Fulham (h) - minor derby, desperate for points in relegation scrap.

3 home games in a row vs 3 of the bottom 5. 3 away games that are different size derby's. If we make the most of those, could be in a very strong position for top 4.

Edited by axman2526

1 hour ago, Itsintheblood89 said:

Thanks for calling him out Yorkley. As soon as I saw the post I had to laugh. It's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read in this forum but it did give me a laugh! 

I guess having a different viewpoint isnt tolerated around here? 

22 minutes ago, cfcwomble said:

Cool. first game I saw at Chelsea was in 1992... So on the basis of disagreeing with my posts, I go after teenage girls, and suck dick, thats more a reflection of your own thinking chaps than mine. Just saying... 

Sounding more and more like either a pikey or a dipper - Not even the spuds are as crass as you.  I suspect you have been banned from here before, and I expect you will be again soon.

Just now, yorkleyblue said:

Sounding more and more like either a pikey or a dipper - Not even the spuds are as crass as you.  I suspect you have been banned from here before, and I expect you will be again soon.

No idea what a dipper is, Im not looking for a fight or to throw insults at anyone. Thanks again for the insults for simply disagreeing with my posts. Sorry your life justifies abusing others. 

1 minute ago, cfcwomble said:

No idea what a dipper is, Im not looking for a fight or to throw insults at anyone. Thanks again for the insults for simply disagreeing with my posts. Sorry your life justifies abusing others. 

See, you just can't help the way you interact.  Almost identical posts from the last two or three times you joined in here pretending to be Chels and getting spotted.

1 minute ago, yorkleyblue said:

See, you just can't help the way you interact.  Almost identical posts from the last two or three times you joined in here pretending to be Chels and getting spotted.

????????? What does this even mean?????? 

37 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

After a run of facing the top sides in the league now we face different prospects yet with some symmetry. If we leave off the cup games we have:

Leeds (a) - big derby game, safe in mid table

WBA (h) - desperate for points in relegation scrap.

Crystal Palace (a) - minor derby game, safe in mid table

Brighton (h) - see west Brom

West ham (a) - medium derby, top 4 player at the mo.

Fulham (h) - minor derby, desperate for points in relegation scrap.

3 home games in a row vs 3 of the bottom 5. 3 away games that are different size derby's. If we make the most of those, could be in a very strong position for top 4.

On paper, you could say there’s 5 straight wins there but in reality, we’re likely to drop points somewhere. West Ham is huge game given they are technically above us in the league. 

7 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

aww bless - passive-aggressive troll infiltrates a Chelsea forum and gets called out.  I don't think you'll last long.

Believe what you want. Call me what you like, its a reflection upon you, not me. plenty of reasonable people here no doubt. Look after yourself and be well. 

Guy on BBC five live last night who was a Brit living in Germany and reporting on German football said Chelsea fans should enjoy it while it lasts as Tuchel doesn't normally last long at a club before it goes wrong. I mean we've heard this a lot recently, but if Tuchel does well with us then why wouldn't the board support him? Makes no sense. 

18 minutes ago, enigma said:

Guy on BBC five live last night who was a Brit living in Germany and reporting on German football said Chelsea fans should enjoy it while it lasts as Tuchel doesn't normally last long at a club before it goes wrong. I mean we've heard this a lot recently, but if Tuchel does well with us then why wouldn't the board support him? Makes no sense. 

This is well known and widely spoken about when he arrived. Should be no surprise when something goes sideways. 

20 minutes ago, enigma said:

What are people's thoughts on Scotty Parker? 😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, yorkleyblue said:

I find it very very strange indeed that someone so obviously not a Chelsea supporter would go to the trouble of signing up to a Chelsea forum and pretend to be one of us by posting barely concealed antagonistic rubbish

Do people actually do that? What would they gain from that.

1 hour ago, enigma said:

Isnt it normally more a case of him falling out the the powers that be though rather than the results on the pitch or the players? That seemed to be the pattern I read? 

Just now, JM7 said:

Such a turnaround from under Lampard to Tuchel. Incredible really. 

I would love to know Tuchel has improved us technically. Our defence was awful under Lampard and now, with the same players, looks incredible. 

I don't think its about great defending, although they have played very well, it about how were set up, we don't lose the ball much in our own half now and look much more comfortable being pressed, and up the other end were winning much more ball with an orchestrated press. It's all down to Tommy getting drilled into them.