Chelsea v Man City (FA Cup Semi-Final) Sat 17th Apr 2021 17:30 GMT

coco

32 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

I did my first ever bet thing for today, if: it is 0-0 at H/T, Mason Mount scores first and its 1-1 after 90 and the game gets decided in extra time my €1 earns me nearly €570

Rule #1 Never bet on your own team. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

Rule #1 Never bet on your own team. 

Well I'm not going to bet against them I put bets on all of the things individually and together so i have about a fiver riding on it and if its 0-0 at half time I get about 3 back.

Expect Arrizabalaga  will start and am wondering if Azpi will be left out for this one.

City are strong in so many areas..........

There is always lady luck though Chelsea seem short in that department unless Tuchel has brought some with him. :smile:

Hard to pick a team at the moment, got so many attacking players..  But I would probably go something like:

Mendy

Azpilicueta  Silva   Rudiger

Hudson-Odoi   Jorginho   Kante   Chilwell

Havertz   Mount

Giroud

1 hour ago, Malta Blue said:

Well I'm not going to bet against them I put bets on all of the things individually and together so i have about a fiver riding on it and if its 0-0 at half time I get about 3 back.

Rule #1 (Idiots edition) Don’t bet on the match your team is involved in. 

There’s only so much ice cream @Valerie can eat and synchronised pissing myself and @mojo can achieve to undo your bad juju. 

18 hours ago, Dragos said:

CL qualification is mandatory. Good players do not want to transfer to teams that do not play in CL. 

Kante, Kova, Zlatan, Pogba, Di Maria, Aubameyang, Tevez, David Silva, Suarez, Coutinho, Ribery, Ronaldinho, Higuain, Falcao, Vidal and Pirlo all say hi.

2 hours ago, Munkworth said:

There’s only so much ice cream @Valerie can eat and synchronised pissing myself and @mojo can achieve to undo your bad juju. 

Well I blame irresponsible moderators for not pinning the rules down on a prominent thread for people like me.

I think my juju should be balanced out slightly by my 3 little sidekicks

cat GIF

2 hours ago, Argo said:

Kante, Kova, Zlatan, Pogba, Di Maria, Aubameyang, Tevez, David Silva, Suarez, Coutinho, Ribery, Ronaldinho, Higuain, Falcao, Vidal and Pirlo all say hi.

Kante was something special for us. He transferred from a PL winning team and CL football to us in 6th place. 

3 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Expect Arrizabalaga  will start and am wondering if Azpi will be left out for this one.

City are strong in so many areas..........

There is always lady luck though Chelsea seem short in that department unless Tuchel has brought some with him. :smile:

Form goes out the window in cup competitions. Hope the lads are up for it!

5 hours ago, KonaKai Blue said:

Is it wrong that win or lose today im not really fussed?

I'm putting all my emotional eggs in one basket. I really want to win the Champions League. Not saying we can't do both but I just really want that. 

If it was one or the other of course we go got the CL and there is more excitement around that.

Thing for me is I am really looking forward to us finally playing Real Madrid in the CL. A true glamour tie.

If we do make it past them we have City, or possibly PSG, in the final and that is a mammoth task either way. Slim to none chance either of those two focus on anything else whichever one makes the final.

If City have their eye off the ball today we have a chance and then we would have to beat Leicester or Southampton to win a trophy, which would be huge for many of our players especially after losing a final last season.

3 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Shattered after a few hours of DIY at a friend's house. I'm not sure I can even lift a spoon. I'll just take a hot shower for about an hour, perhaps that will help.

And I've predicted a 2-1 loss, using my horrible prediction track record as a weapon. Thank me later.

Edited by Valerie

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

Shattered after a few hours of DIY at a friend's house. I'm not sure I can even lift a spoon. I'll just take a hot shower for about an hour, perhaps that will help.

And I've predicted a 2-1 loss, using my horrible prediction track record as a weapon. Thank me later.

Thanks

Tammy left out of the squad. Makes me wonder if something is going on with him, or if TT does not like traditional strikers, or just does not like our strikers.

Imagine Tammy and Giroud both leave in the summer if TT stays.

9 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Tammy left out of the squad. Makes me wonder if something is going on with him, or if TT does not like traditional strikers, or just does not like our strikers.

Imagine Tammy and Giroud both leave in the summer if TT stays.

Guess we'll just need to sign a new striker then...