RLC

Jorginho 

Kante

Saul

Ziyech

Lukaku

Werner

🤣

Noone will be shocked if a considerable number of those (plus Barkley) are moved on, but realistically we can't have that much of an exodus. Can we?

I'm actually quite fearful of what Leicester might do to a rotated and injury-hit team. They were ruthless yesterday and will exploit any sloppy and sluggish play. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Backbiter said:

Noone will be shocked if a considerable number of those (plus Barkley) are moved on, but realistically we can't have that much of an exodus. Can we?

I'm actually quite fearful of what Leicester might do to a rotated and injury-hit team. They were ruthless yesterday and will exploit any sloppy and sluggish play. 

Whoever is picked Leicester will be facing an unmotivated and mentally fatigued side imo.

We can hope we get thar much of exodus as it would be brilliant to wipe the slate clean.

Edited by axman2526

Let’s celebrate getting top 4. Arsenal just lost to Newcastle so even if we ,god forbid, lose our next two games and they win there last game we’d still be a point above. Let’s end the season and focus on the summer.

Top 4 is done, let TT go on holiday early and his assistant can do the last two games.

Also let Silva, James and Mount go on holidays early too and send AC and Toni to Spain early. These are now just Two glorified friendly games. Think ahead to next season.

Kepa

Dave

Chalobah

Sarr

RLC

Jorginho

Saul

Alonso

Ziyech

Lukaku

Werner

Get the likes of Vale, Simons and Co on the bench too.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, JM7 said:

I don’t want us to finish 4th below spurs. 

Yes, we absolutely must finish above Spuds.

4-0 against Leicester and 10-0 (to break the PL record) against Watford will do nicely!

Edited by SW6Blue

11 hours ago, Bob stark said:

Not bothered with what will happen to this game. Just play some of the academy boys, get Saul, Ross some playing time

I'm bothered, I want to see us f**king win at home and finish 3rd! Started early with the icecream for this 😁

36 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Is there a substantial revenue difference to the club that finishes 3rd vs 4th?

If so, I can see Tuchel fielding a strong squad. 

I think there's only about a couple of million difference between each finishing position.

I think we will go strong without risking those who are not fit. Tuchel will want to get a home win for confidence at home. The extra £1m or whatever we get for coming 3rd is worth fighting for as well.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Valerie said:

I'm bothered, I want to see us f**king win at home and finish 3rd! Started early with the icecream for this 😁

Pretty much everyone are knackered and we will play Leicester n Watford on the 20 n 22. I expect Tuchel to play "whoever is fit" lineup for these last two games. 

Edited by Bob stark