Nicolas Jackson - striker

NestorGarde
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

53 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

How is it nonsense? First 1v1 is a strikers dream, he choked, and then played a sh*t pass to Palmer and wasted it. Second 1v1, again, a strikers dream, but he pulls off a weak shot and when Palmer immediately finds him with a perfect cross, his header is pathetic.

Jackson is sh*t and everybody brings out his goal stats to make him look better than he is. His hattrick against Tottenham makes the stats look better than they are. Literally any player in world football would have scored a hattrick that day. They wouldn't have needed as many attempts as Jackson needed that day either.

He acted like a complete w**ker with the penalty nonsense against Everton, and then when a moment falls for him to prove himself, he f**ks it up.

He's just not good enough.

I can't hate a guy for not being good enough. He tries. He runs the channels well. He creates great chances for himself. Better than Lukaku would. 

He just can't finish. 

And I don't like the negativity and blame on him for that. He's a 30m striker in a team that needs an 80m one. 

53 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

He didn't cost us a place at all. That's nonsense. 

His movement created the chances, he just didn't put them away. No other player in our team could have had those chances. 

Mudryk running from within his own half when Man City have decided to mark 1 v 1 on the half way. Whilst not massively better I would still back Mudryk over Jackson.

Everyone said that this strategy of no experienced seasoned striker would bite us on the arse and these are the games that matter. Perhaps the only silver lining to this unnecessary defeat and that of the league Cup final might be that these clowns in charge of recruitment see that you can't win and succeed by doing this half arsed and we have to have a clinical leader at the top of the pitch.

Just now, WhiteWall said:

Mudryk running from within his own half when Man City have decided to mark 1 v 1 on the half way. Whilst not massively better I would still back Mudryk over Jackson.

Everyone said that this strategy of no experienced seasoned striker would bite us on the arse and these are the games that matter. Perhaps the only silver lining to this unnecessary defeat and that of the league Cup final might be that these clowns in charge of recruitment see that you can't win and succeed by doing this half arsed and we have to have a clinical leader at the top of the pitch.

We've tried not having Jackson as striker and we have always been worse. 

Yes we need a better option. But it's not in the team at the moment. 

Whether he's never going to be good enough remains to be seen. It's easy to lay all the blame on a player who is only 22 and had a whole of 35 games in La Liga before coming to us and was charged with leading the line for a very imbalanced and disfunctional team riddled with long term injuries to a number of key players.

The real question should be addressed to the people in charge who bought Jackson. If he was brought in as a young player with potential in a back up role , I'd say this was a good acquisition because there's definitely some raw talent there. But whoever decided he should be ready to be the first choice at the club and play as a starter and our main attcking outlet for a full season was an absolute idiot. This was a huge and needless gamble and it backfired, but that's hardly the player's fault.

l

1 hour ago, bisright1 said:

He didn't cost us a place at all. That's nonsense. 

His movement created the chances, he just didn't put them away. No other player in our team could have had those chances. 

You need to go and see people with letters after there name

you are a madman 

59 minutes ago, Nick05 said:

I've never disliked any of our players the way I dislike Jackson. He's got the arrogance of Ronaldo but not even 1% of his footballing ability.

He has the footballing ability of Ronaldo McDonaldo more like.

13 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

I can't hate a guy for not being good enough. He tries. He runs the channels well. He creates great chances for himself. Better than Lukaku would. 

He just can't finish. 

And I don't like the negativity and blame on him for that. He's a 30m striker in a team that needs an 80m one. 

It's not just that he is not good enough though, he's an arrogant and unlikeable person on the pitch and has often looked like he can't be asked to pull his weight.

35 minutes ago, AndyDowsleftflank said:

There is a player in him, but a striker he is not. My hope is we can somehow sell Sterling and Mudryk in the summer, bring in two strikers and use Jackson as a left winger

He needs bombing. He is taking the space that a proper player could fill.

24 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

He just can't finish. 

Yep, we need to move him on and look to get a proper striker in.

On 17/03/2024 at 16:42, Gonoir Beniashile said:

Another good game from Jackson. He's beginning to find his feet.

On 17/03/2024 at 16:53, Ukraine Bolt said:

He’s developed a lot over the season, offers so much more than goals to the team 

On 17/03/2024 at 17:18, Scott Harris said:

I think he has been better overall since coming back from AFCON. He goes through good and bad patches in games, but he's better than he was for sure. He has some really nice touches at times, he just needs to make it more consistent over 90 minutes.

😜

Just now, The Rising Sun said:

What " proper player"is he keeping out of the side ?

Pretty much any other striker than him. All the time he is playing we are not even trying other players there. This before we go into the market. We cannot have another season with this bloke as our main centre forward. It's ridiculous having designs on qualifying for the champions league with a league one striker up top.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

You do realise this was on the back of being complete dogsh*te, right? Anything was an improvement on that. Since those comments though, he has been back to being complete sh*te again, with a horrible personality to match it.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

You do realise this was on the back of being complete dogsh*te, right? Anything was an improvement on that. Since those comments though, he has been back to being complete sh*te again, with a horrible personality to match it.

Hi Scott, I agree with your comments from a few weeks ago, his touch is amazing, his finishing is f**king horrific.

24 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

It's not just that he is not good enough though, he's an arrogant and unlikeable person on the pitch and has often looked like he can't be asked to pull his weight.

I dont think he's unlikable. 

And I think any criticism for him not trying is just reactionary nonsense. 

He definitely tries. The only player in our squad that doesn't seem to try is Sterling. 

Just now, The Rising Sun said:

Hi Scott, I agree with your comments from a few weeks ago, his touch is amazing, his finishing is f**king horrific.

He's good at collecting the ball on the half way line, turning out of trouble and running forward, beyond that though, everything else about his game is terrible. Can't shoot, can't pass, gives up possession too easily, not great positionally, work rate is lacking more often than not, has arrogance without ever backing it up on the pitch and comes across like an unlikeable person.

24 minutes ago, abister1 said:

Your personality seems horrible too. 

Outside of this forum, you know f**k all about me. Also, unlike Jackson, if I was getting paid hundreds of thousands of pounds every week, I would be a lot more professional on the pitch and not try and hook up with OnlyFans whores on the side.