Drogba to Galatasary

nonotnowjim
Chelsea Megastore

Where have Galatasary got all their money from?!

Sneijder and Drogba in the same month? That's a big outlay.

They're quite a big club, you know. Their brand new arena holds 50,000+, They're the most successful club in Turkey and generally have some pretty good players with experience at larger European clubs, although Drogba and Sneijder are definitely the best duo they've had in a while.

Well, he was never going to come back to the Bridge, as much as I'd have sold my soul to see it, so there you go...

I hope so very much that Dids and family have a fantastic time in Turkey, that he's as successful as he possibly can be and that he's as loved by the Galatasaray fans as he is and always will be by our own.

Where have Galatasary got all their money from?!

Sneijder and Drogba in the same month? That's a big outlay.

c2112_1359376682.jpg

http://www.galatasaray.com/ GSTV ONLÄ°NE

g.saray 52.000 ttarena stad one macht 2 million euro :) ligtv one year 20 milyon euro 35 mıllıon fanatık :)

g.saray trıbun bıg fanatık derby macht trıbun show :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7X6TAqL6_s

is in favor of having the world record for decibels 

131 76 db !

I think Galatasaraylılık religion, sect settled in as a deep-rooted belief. Galatasaray's opt for it, and always be proud to Galatasaraylılığımla. METİN OKTAY

GOOGLE TRANSLATE :)

MY VÄ°DEO :=)) CHAMPION G.SARAY 2011-2012 :)

Edited by ahmet19

as u see ahmet19 knows a liitle bit english but I hope u can understand him

actually my fav team in england is chelsea so I love didier. maybe not much ur love but I love him too. and as u know turkish league is not require huge effort  like epl or la liga therefore he ll be succesful in turkey and he ll be loved by us

ultimately our fans have lots of 3d choreography if u wish u can watch them from youtube

see u :)

as u see ahmet19 knows a liitle bit english but I hope u can understand him

actually my fav team in england is chelsea so I love didier. maybe not much ur love but I love him too. and as u know turkish league is not require huge effort  like epl or la liga therefore he ll be succesful in turkey and he ll be loved by us

ultimately our fans have lots of 3d choreography if u wish u can watch them from youtube

see u :)

I hope he brings you as much happiness as he brought us.  He is a truly magnificent player on his day and will always be a legend at Stamford Bridge.  Galatasary's profile is certainly raising with Drogba and Sneijder moving in.  Best of luck against Schalke.