Chelsea V Spuds (PL) Sun 1st April 16:00 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Never thought I'd see the day where Tottenham would come to Stamford Bridge, win and play us off the park, showing just how far ahead of us they are both on and off the pitch. Sadly this Chelsea team has allowed such a nightmare to occur. What's even more embarrassing is we've been battered by a team whose players have their own handshakes. Horrible

4 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

After this game we should sack Conte, I think we can still have a chance at top 4 if we win all our last matches and hope for someone to wobble. But there's no chance we win them all with Conte here. He's got to go.

I like Conte...but it's been very clear for a long time, he does not want to be here...and every decision he's made supports that.

We won't make top four. My hopes of that are gone completely now. We needed to win this game, we couldn't lose it. We lost it. 

I imagine it's a poor atmosphere in the dressing room at the moment...and at least some of that I imagine rests on Conte whinging about everything, and generally being negative in gameplans, and demeanor.

I hate that we have such high manager turnover, but you can't keep a manager who doesn't want to be here. That spreads to the players, and once the manager and players have lost the will...what's left? Not top four in a hyper competitive league...that's for sure.

1 minute ago, coco said:

Today is the first day when i'm having second thoughts on Andreas Christensen. Had a terrible game, could and should of done better for Spuds last two goals, especially the last one where he had two opportunities to clear the ball and fumbled it. Still time for him to improve, but we need better in the mean time.

He needs some time out. Loss of confidence isn't good for him.

3 minutes ago, atomis said:

You really think conte got his targets? He got squad he did......he either got 2nd or 3ird options at best. Ohh please most players can be had and we have the Cash.....we are just too slow and always go for the much cheaper option.

Spurs spent less money than us and United also didn't land all their targets and yet both clubs are sitting pretty and well above us.

5 minutes ago, atomis said:

You really think conte got his targets? He got squad he did......he either got 2nd or 3ird options at best. Ohh please most players can be had and we have the Cash.....we are just too slow and always go for the much cheaper option.

No excuses for sh*t performances, poor team selections and not making subs, also cant see when a game is changing. Many managers can perform better than this sh*t season on lower budgets and less quality players.

Conte will go so we need an overhaul! Giroud, Drinkewater (both no Chelsea material), cesc, moses, zappacosta, cahill all need to go! Eden will leave for Real and besides that, who wants to join a Europa League Side??

2 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Sign average players, get an average team. Long way back from this, we've got a poor squad and our rivals will continue to strengthen. This could be the first year of a long spell off the pace.

Well said man.....but somehow many of us dont get it. We are f**king poor thanks to our dealings.........while every f**ker goes from power to greater power......and what do we do? We hate on conte......we start Dissing our players left and right.....diss those leaches Upstairs WHO somehow though it a good idea to start the season out of ammo and still expect goodness.

Just now, coco said:

Today is the first day when i'm having second thoughts on Andreas Christensen. Had a terrible game, could and should of done better for Spuds last two goals, especially the last one where he had two opportunities to clear the ball and fumbled it. Still time for him to improve, but we need better in the mean time.

Totally agree coco.

Another with a fragile temprament. A few too many of those in the team. A strong experienced centre half is needed to offer a guiding hand. 

On the other hand I've nothing but praise for Rudiger. Buy of the year by streets.

4 minutes ago, coco said:

I can't single one player out, there are so many poor performances this season. 

Courtois, Moses, Cahill, Alonso (first half of the season) Christensen (second half of the season) Fabregas, Bakayoko (worst of the lot) Willian (first half of the season) Hazard (most vital part of the season) Morata (middle part of the season), none of them have been good enough.

The only players that have remained consistent are Kante and Rudiger.

Edited by Scott Harris

1 minute ago, atomis said:

Well said man.....but somehow many of us dont get it. We are f**king poor thanks to our dealings.........while every f**ker goes from power to greater power......and what do we do? We hate on conte......we start Dissing our players left and right.....diss those leaches Upstairs WHO somehow though it a good idea to start the season out of ammo and still expect goodness.

Haha, so its all transfers. Conte has had a perfect season, living in a dreamworld.

5 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

That's the problem,he doesn't perform on it in the second half of the season.

His goal scoring wasn’t the best, but still he held up the ball well allowing us to win games narrowly. The reason why our players look like headless chickens in the final third is we don’t have a reference point (center forward) they trust to do a one two or finish what they provide.

2 minutes ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

Spurs spent less money than us and United also didn't land all their targets and yet both clubs are sitting pretty and well above us.

Maybe....but at least they make sure to buy quality..not quantity.......and dont even compare the love and help spurs get to us.........plus the preassure is alot lower over there. Spurs can do what they want ehen they want.

1 minute ago, Ernie_blue said:

No excuses for sh*t performances, poor team selections and not making subs, also cant see when a game is changing. Many managers can perform better than this sh*t season on lower budgets and less quality players.

No manager is perfect......but how can you compare utd to us? Look at their team ffs.......look at the wages and the amount they spend........that alone makes sure you at least have options........look at their front line ffs.

If we had a board that gave a f**k, this wouldn’t have happened, but it’s all about profit now, first and foremost, mucking around in the market, penny pinching. Conte isn’t blameless, but has a right to be pissed off, I haven’t been this dejected for a long time. We have to hope we invest properly in the summer, time will tell. For now, I’ve used up all the f**ks I have to give in the league, who gives a flying f**k about the remaining games, just play the academy players for all I care. 

4 minutes ago, Snedger said:

He performed even then at a level Morata will never achieve.

No he didn't. Almost every time the ball went to him in the 2nd half of last season, the move would break down. Go look back at the match day threads, everybody was pointing out how woeful he was for us in almost every game he played after January.