Random Rumours

Money
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Suuuper imperative imo we are active this window and early. Let's not waste time get the recruits in give TT the full month to work with them and get them up to speed. Bring Emerson and Billy back if possible, get Kounde and sign Digne. 

Move some deadwood, I like Barkles but we need space. Personally I'd send Saul back if it's possible.

Edited by LongtimerLurker

5 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

I hope we've sent Newcastle a special offer fax - we've got a few players they could buy to build a team around Trippier !

image.png.526d8f5e55897e5e08f62ca3d0206dc6.png

Looks reasonable on paper LOL

Is there room on the bench for Drinkwater, Baker and Rahman?

7 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Is there room on the bench for Drinkwater, Baker and Rahman?

If Thomas Tuchel has taught us one thing in his tenure, it's that there is always room for one more left back on the bench !

DD on the other hand ... :-) 

Do feel a bit sorry for Baker, but I guess he just doesn't show anything in training. He should really have left years ago ... end of contract for him in June.

4 hours ago, 2211 said:

Is there any buy back clause with Lamptey?

We need another RWB and we could do a lot worse than trying to get him back.

Apparently there is no buy back clause for Lamptey. I am not sure about any sell-on % that we might have. He would probably fetch a big fee now. Spurs are supposedly interested and 50m is being speculated.

We do have a buy back option for Livramento on the other hand. 25m I believe.

5 hours ago, Munkworth said:

He’s just f**ked his knee. 

Right. Not suggesting we are going to try and bring him back so soon. But I suspect the club saw more long term potential in him as a player and that is why they insisted in the biy back clause.

If it's true that Adama Traore can be bought for just 20m, Tuchel should go for him now and just play him as a wingback... Set him free by letting him run on the wing while James in injured and then later on James + Adama will run through people together on that right wing lmao