Chelsea v Bayern Munich (CL Final) 19/05/12 KO 19:45 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I wondered why our performance wasn't considered one of the best come back against adversity in history, unlike the Instanbul w**kfeast we still hear about every second week. We were a goal down, with few minutes left, first corner, scored. I think Robben had a penalty, should have wrapped it up, Cech made the safe, again. Penalty shootout, Mata missed the first one, it looked all over, then the comeback once more.

I wondered why our performance wasn't considered one of the best come back against adversity in history, unlike the Instanbul w**kfeast we still hear about every second week. We were a goal down, with few minutes left, first corner, scored. I think Robben had a penalty, should have wrapped it up, Cech made the safe, again. Penalty shootout, Mata missed the first one, it looked all over, then the comeback once more.

We didn't need a dive & subsequent penalty to comeback either.

Or a ghost goal to get there to begin with.

Edited by Jonty

Sorry for the late reply, on the Chelsea megastore website, or on Amazon.

I can't find it on Amazon, just the Champions of Europe 2012, which I already have. I'd love to get the game in full on DVD.

Edit, just found it on the megastore's website. £6 not too bad.

Edited by RichardCFC

And in Bayern's home stadium as well.

Add that to the semi-final, coming back from 0-2 down and a man down away to the defending champions and probably the best side in Europe at the time. And overturning a 3-1 deficit against Napoli. Not many comebacks in sporting history to rival that.

I think Gary Neville said during the match: "it's 1999 all over again and worse!"Or something along those lines.

What a great night it was in Munich. Lots of fine German beer in the afternoon and then that wonderful victory. 12 hour coach journey to and from Munich and about four hours sleep over the weekend. Bloody exhausted when I got home but worth it. In the stadium I met a guy who I used to work with many years ago and hadn't seen since the FA cup Final in 2007.