Chelsea v Bayern Munich (CL Final) 19/05/12 KO 19:45 BST

Zeta
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

LOL! Just gone to this match thread over on RAWK, and, well, no surprises. They're saying that finishing second, third or fourth is a 'joke position'. They're a joke club...

Edited by Teritus

Thank you every one. Worst year of my life and I walked away from all of you. When I returned I appreciated that you didn't question, just allowed me to slip back in. This joy is less than you deserve but I am sure you will settle for it. I nearly checked out for ever but am glad I didn't - love this moment, love those who care, love those who take the time to put you first when you needed it and take damn good care.

Tonight we smile. Never forget how good it feels.

A very moving post. Glad you never checked out mate. Chelsea forever.

Love Luiz scoring that penalty and staring down the BM fans, the guy is as cool as f**k! love him.

Woke up with one hell of a hangover and a weird feeling in my stomach.... WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!

I think we should all also thank RA who without him we would not be the club we are today, and he celebrated with us yesterday like he was a true fan, it wasnt just business!

love you all

I like Avram Grant, and still do. He did well to take us to the CL final, and we were very unlucky not to win it then. Is he a great manager? No. Is he a good manager? I think so. Did he deserve to manage Chelsea after the CL final loss? I think he should have been given a year.

as a fan of partizan belgrade i have to say grant is a dreadful manager. we havent lost in the derby in ages then he comes along and we lose 3 times in a row.

mourinho brought chelsea to moscow. we were in a slump of form but the winning mentality was still there and the tactics were right, grant just rode along

RDM on the other hand turned the team around, made a few tactical changes and brought back the togetherness

as a fan of partizan belgrade i have to say grant is a dreadful manager. we havent lost in the derby in ages then he comes along and we lose 3 times in a row.

mourinho brought chelsea to moscow. we were in a slump of form but the winning mentality was still there and the tactics were right, grant just rode along

RDM on the other hand turned the team around, made a few tactical changes and brought back the togetherness

Another Partizan fan!

http://www.tottenham...chelsea-56.html

This one is better. The fact that they are slagging Redknapp, Modric and Bale is hilarious. I'll take the last two and Parker.

"Serves you right for a cowardly, pathetic, approach to the game Chelsea. Thursday nights, Channel 5 is where you belong where no one will be exposed to your awful awful football."

This one is my favourite just after the Muller goal, love it love it love it. As I was saying last night on here I watched the game with my housemate who's a spurs fan. Well, about an hour after Drog's penalty he finally decided to speak. "That is f**king bullsh*t, I need a break from football for a few months I f**king hate it, I'm going to watch the cricket with my mate tomorrow, need a new sport." He then went upstairs because I insisted on watching the highlights (oh course) So despite hating cricket he's gone to watch it for the afternoon. He didn't take the piss or celebrate when Muller scored so I've not rubbed his face in it yet, but watching him shake his head when Roman lifted the cup and just seeing him with a face like somebody has burned his house down is priceless, especially how smug he was before they went on their bad run, and how confident he was that we'd get knocked out by Napoli, Barca and Bayern

Good day all round, I just wish I could be in W.London for the celebrations today

Edited by timetowaste

Man Utd fan here, just wanted to offer my congratulations. I was there in Moscow and felt for a few god awful minutes during that shoot out what the chelsea fans must of felt on the journey home and i wouldnt have wished that on anyone. To lose the biggest game of the lot in those cruelest of circumstances.

So last night i was sincerely hoping Chelsea would do the business for all of you lot that suffered in Moscow, you derserved your moment last night, there is no greater feeling in the world than watching your team win the European cup, its the absolute pinnacle, especially to see it first hand in the stadium. Droga, cole, lampard all fully deserve to have european cup winners on their CV's as well, would have been a travesty for those lads to never win it.

As everyone has alluded too, i think it was written that Chelsea would win it this year. Just as in 2008, with the 50 year munich anniversary it seemed to be written we would win it.

Enjoy every second of today and the week, as a football fan it doesnt get any sweeter.

Edited by redstar99

Its weird but I actually think it might have been better in some ways that we didn't win in Moscow as the first time is always the most special and last night that felt amazing. I have to say when we played United in the final been two English teams it didn't really feel like a European Cup final but this did. Also another bonus I actually love the manager this time whereas I hated Grant with a passion.

I think based on the final itself, we were more deserving of a win in Moscow than last night, but based on our run this season and the injustices we've suffered over the past few years (2008 and 2009...) we definitely deserved it. Hated seeing another team, one that I respect, lose out on penalties as I know how horrible it is, but it would have been extra harsh for us to lose both our finals on penalties. I refused to believe it until Drogba scored, and even then I was in shock. We don't win shootouts, so how we managed to do so against the Germans is just astounding.

Also thought it fitting that the first two pens were taken by the future of the club (Mata and Luiz) and then the old guard came in and finished off the job with excellent penalties. You could tell by the look on Frank's face that he wasn't going to miss, his, Luiz's and Cole's were absolutely unstoppable.