• Matic
    • Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Oscar
    • Mikel
    • Ba

Really tough decision and almost unfair to the rest of the team to pick a stand out, got to say Matic was superb and I can fully understand the pundits giving him the vote.

I just have to side with Cahill though, thought he was superb.

Hazard

Matic; Cahill; Ivanovic; Terry and Cesar right behind

Back to Hazard - he had 11 successful dribbles against the best defense in the League; was fouled 4 other times - I though he shook up City's self belief in winning this match. 
If Silva or Yaya had a match like that we would be the ones who lost but while Jose was able to isolate Silva and Yaya - Hazard ran rampant and there was very little that City could do to stop him

Edited by Las7

Fantastic result. Very pleased with the whole team.

Matic MOTM for me, so often in recent years we've been bullied by City in midfield and he completely changed the landscape in our favour. Kept a fantastic Yaya Touré very quiet today.  ::clap2::

I voted Willian. He was involved in absolutely everything. I would love to know how many Kms he covered in that game. He was simply everywhere, offering an angle for pass, chasing back, tackling and some of his inter play and ball retention with Hazard was mesmerising.

This was a tough call!

I went for Matic in the end because it felt so good to have a top central midfielder who could go toe to toe with Yaya.......and come out on top.

Eden Hazard is a magician. I could watch him all day.

No passengers tonight, the whole team was fantastic!

Edited by 2211

Given it to Matic however Cahill pushed him very close with Willian, Hazard and Luiz not far behind.

However the most important person tonight by far was Jose.  He was faultless in everything he did.  We have the best manager in the world by a country mile.