Jose Mourinho thread

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Some people like Jose and can forgive all current 'indescretions'. Fair enough. However I guess you can dislike him and be grateful at the same time.You want to continue to respect him for his achievements and believe that he doesn't deserve dislike. Fair enough. Some others probably value loyalty above all else and maybe believe only respect begets respect. 

How about simple coexistence without debate? This cannot be debated logically, only philosophically. It's good that there is a balance.

I personally don't care whether he does well or not, just not with Man U. 

Oh. Lol. Never saw any of that. There was me thinking he hated the scousers. He has underlying issues that bring out the worst in him. I feel he is very unhappy. The sort of person who gets off on back stabbing and stirring up unnecessary trouble. He's not our problem anymore. f**k him. 

7 hours ago, ashwin said:

How about simple coexistence without debate? This cannot be debated logically, only philosophically. It's good that there is a balance.

There is no balance. The level of response to the usual crap managers come out with is embarrassing and devoid of reasonable retribution.

Case in point.

" Yeah, and we have you to thank for that Jose."

Fine, valid, not being a whiny baby. No one would complain.

Then afterwards calls him a c**t, because he was not interested in being reasonable about it, he was just interested in continuing his silly crusade whilst doing his best RAWK impression.

3 hours ago, stevo said:

Oh. Lol. Never saw any of that. There was me thinking he hated the scousers. He has underlying issues that bring out the worst in him. I feel he is very unhappy. The sort of person who gets off on back stabbing and stirring up unnecessary trouble. He's not our problem anymore. f**k him. 

Pretty much.

12 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

I'm sure he's referring to some who were still backing the manager over players when we were in 16th. While I'm not sure anyone said they would rather us be relegated than sack Jose, I am positive some of us were on board with letting the season run its course with him as manager. 

I for one thought sacking him was a mistake and in hindsight I was wrong so far but I don't think anyone saw this season coming off the back of that torrid performance, not to mention the results aren't in until one of Conte and Mourinho leave their respective clubs

What he actually said was about people who posted in this forum saying they would rather be relegated than sack Jose.  I dispute that that ever happened so asked for quotes.  These were not forthcoming.

I'm sure that some people were less pleased at the sacking than others, and some may well have thought that he needed to season to sort out any problems, but I never saw a post, nor spoke to any other Chelsea fan who would have taken relegation in order to keep Mourinho.

8 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

Jose has always done that...he even done it with United fans a month ago.

Done it at Madrid

Done it at Chelsea

Done it at United

Why are you crying over it? He does those things to get a better support in the ground rightly or wrongly but it has nothing to do with him digging out Chelsea over everyone else.

You lot need help, like really. Go get counselling or something.

Must admit, it wound me up a bit when I saw Jose on the TV this morning going on about how other teams have it easy with less games and plenty of rest. Regardless of whether other managers have said the same thing, it comes across as a dig at us and Conte having it easy. However, that is eased for me in the knowledge that us being top and Conte doing so well with pretty much the same squad of players must be really eating away at him and keeping him awake at night! 

Anyway, this thread has taken a bit of a drastic turn for the worse so I think unless it goes back to food / fart related issues I will keep out for a while!

I've got a tin of Mulligatawny soup for my lunch today. Don't envy colleagues in my office this afternoon...............

Interesting to hear Jose publicilly criticising Martial and that he can't keep giving him "chance after chance".  

Dont want to sound smug but you would never hear Conte doing that.  Fair enough if the player isn't performing but publicilly calling him out in the media will only alienate him further. 

Hes a big talent as well, Jose should be trying to get the best out of him. 

Edited by JM7

18 minutes ago, Stim said:

Sometimes it works though, so it depends whether they rise to the challenge or shy away

Yeah I mean look at Micketaryn or whatever his name is.

He was outstanding after Jose told him to step it up. Sometimes it works sometimes it don't.

Different managers have different ways of getting the best out of the players.

1 hour ago, JM7 said:

Interesting to hear Jose publicilly criticising Martial and that he can't keep giving him "chance after chance".  

Dont want to sound smug but you would never hear Conte doing that.  Fair enough if the player isn't performing but publicilly calling him out in the media will only alienate him further. 

Hes a big talent as well, Jose should be trying to get the best out of him. 

Looks like the Mata/de bruyne situation all over again.

1 hour ago, Nibs said:

Must admit, it wound me up a bit when I saw Jose on the TV this morning going on about how other teams have it easy with less games and plenty of rest. Regardless of whether other managers have said the same thing, it comes across as a dig at us and Conte having it easy. However, that is eased for me in the knowledge that us being top and Conte doing so well with pretty much the same squad of players must be really eating away at him and keeping him awake at night! 

Anyway, this thread has taken a bit of a drastic turn for the worse so I think unless it goes back to food / fart related issues I will keep out for a while!

I've got a tin of Mulligatawny soup for my lunch today. Don't envy colleagues in my office this afternoon...............

I ended up with so many idiots on ignore that the whole thread made very little sense, so I'm going to stay out now :)  

Family-sized tin of baked beans on toast for me for lunch.  Working at home, I am my own worst enemy sometimes.  AND it's too f**king cold to open a window!