• Kante
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Michy
    • Terry
    • Oscar
    • Moses

It was Pedro. No matter that the majority will vote for Hazard, who was excellent, they too know it was Pedro.

Rarely in the years I have been on the Shed End and CSR does a player warrant a 10. Drogba a couple of times, JT, Maka.... but Pedro was a 9.99 tonight.

And on a night when no player was scored any lower than an 8.5 IMO

1 minute ago, just said:

It was Pedro. No matter that the majority will vote for Hazard, who was excellent, they too know it was Pedro.

Absolute no chance.

Hazard performed the best individual performance in Prem history,,,,MOTD agree with me.

Today you can compare Hazard to Zola and you would not get locked up in the loony bin.

Pedro did brilliant, for him to be even in the running for MOTM after the performance Eden put in today is extremely good news for us. Glad we can disagree on such individually sublime performances, if you know what i mean ?

Archived